Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dulorme Starts Choking Mayfield, Weighin Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive only seen mayfield once against herrara and honestly mayfield looked like ****, reminded me of berto

Comment

I wonder how his chest taste. Like Pernil and tostones is my guess

Comment

Reminds me of this

Comment

this is what I always thought about Garcia....the dude is a shady troublemaker. He is always around fights and disputes and always smiling about it. Dude thinks everything is a joke until it isn't a joke. I thought his brother was always the "good guy" between the two and the more I see of this Garcia, the more I think I was right all along.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            this is what I always thought about Garcia....the dude is a shady troublemaker. He is always around fights and disputes and always smiling about it. Dude thinks everything is a joke until it isn't a joke. I thought his brother was always the "good guy" between the two and the more I see of this Garcia, the more I think I was right all along.

But he's supa srs in this one, a split second later

Comment

I don't know how much this incident has to do with Garcia but I agree with you 100% on your general point. More and more I think the guy's a snake. Hard to put your finger on it but there's just something about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                But he's supa srs in this one, a split second later

Like I said...he thinks stuff is always a joke until it's not a joke anymore. I mean, he likes to push situations to the limit, like an instigator. When it gets out of hand....then he isn't about joking around anymore because schit just got real.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  I don't know how much this incident has to do with Garcia but I agree with you 100% on your general point. More and more I think the guy's a snake. Hard to put your finger on it but there's just something about him.
                  Yeah, not saying he started this or anything but I think he likes to instigate things and talk smack but when he gets caught or called out on it, he wants to deny it and switch up his story. Just comes off as a weasel to me.

Comment

Like I said...he thinks stuff is always a joke until it's not a joke anymore. I mean, he likes to push situations to the limit, like an instigator. When it gets out of hand....then he isn't about joking around anymore because schit just got real.
                    So Robert knew that Mayfield was gonna lick his fighters chest?

Comment

Garcia is a laid back vato... he's always smiling. He's no instigator he's just relaxed in any fight scenario, that's his world. lil *****es need to stop whining and crying

Comment

Working...
                      X