No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Sugar Ray Leonard who would win & why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Sugar Ray Leonard who would win & why

My money is on money. Reason why I feel he would be in better shape and would adapt to ray and then drown him also feels his boxing iQ and ring General ship is better.

Originally posted by hardcorefighter View Post
    My money is on money. Reason why I feel he would be in better shape and would adapt to ray and then drown him also feels his boxing iQ and ring General ship is better.
    Mayweather has never faced an all time great in his prime. Leonard faced loads, and he beat Duran x2, Tommy Hearns, the Marvelous one and Wilfred Benitez.

I think it's pretty sacrilegious to mention them both in the same sentence if the truth be told.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
      Mayweather has never faced an all time great in his prime. Leonard faced loads, and he beat Duran x2, Tommy Hearns, the Marvelous one and Wilfred Benitez.

I think it's pretty sacrilegious to mention them both in the same sentence if the truth be told.
      What he said.

Comment

1. Floyd would never have fought him.

2. If he did he would have got the living donkey beaten out of him

Comment

Originally posted by luimba View Post
          What he said.
          I don't mind giving Floyd credit for what he has done up to this point, but one thing is very clear, if a good portion of the boxing world is questioning him in this era....imagine how it would be during the era of Leonard, Duran, Hagler, Hearns, etc.

Comment

SRL would win, do you realize how good the fighters he beat were?

Comment

Maybe Floyd would win...but he hasn't faced anyone near as good as SRL has so I'd have to lean towards SRL winning.

SRL also has a longer reach.

Comment

What an original match for a fantasy fight.This fight has been a thread on BS. a few hundred times. Leonard had a short prime compared to Mayweather but at his best he was a little bit better than Mayweather. Mayweather had a better defense but the Leonard that fought Hearns the first time had more speed, power and better combinations and wins on points or possibly by KO.

Comment

I'm big Floyd's fan, but SRL would win... no, Ray don't had better skills, he just too naturally bigger

Comment

Go and watch him again. Ray had better skills in just about every area.

Comment

Working...
                    X