Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Boy Promotions are stealing your money.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Boy Promotions are stealing your money.

Showtime, Golden Crooks Promotions, TMT are bad for boxing. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is bad for boxing. These money lovers are taking boxing to a different level business wise. Both Floyd and Canelo are fighting paid fighters to put on sparring matches. They keep winning via fake matches and they just keep getting richer. It's very sad.

Again in reality Marcos Maidana should be giving Floyd a beating worst than what he took against Miguel Cotto. I really wouldn't be surprised if Floyd gets beat like his baby brother Broner. But I bet you Floyd won't even get hit with a jab. His blind fans will think he's that great. Oh Broner is this and that. Floyd is a different level. I know bs when I see one.

I'm only hoping for Pacquiao to win against Bradley. Floyd will have no way out on September but to fight Manny.

if collazo beats khan, and floyd beats maidana, collazo vs floyd in september, showtime will lose money on that fight if the rumours regarding the guerrrero fight are true

Comment

Originally posted by imjustsaying View Post
      Showtime, Golden Crooks Promotions, TMT are bad for boxing. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is bad for boxing. These money lovers are taking boxing to a different level business wise. Both Floyd and Canelo are fighting paid fighters to put on sparring matches. They keep winning via fake matches and they just keep getting richer. It's very sad.

Again in reality Marcos Maidana should be giving Floyd a beating worst than what he took against Miguel Cotto. I really wouldn't be surprised if Floyd gets beat like his baby brother Broner. But I bet you Floyd won't even get hit with a jab. His blind fans will think he's that great. Oh Broner is this and that. Floyd is a different level. I know bs when I see one.

I'm only hoping for Pacquiao to win against Bradley. Floyd will have no way out on September but to fight Manny.
      This is the most important issue in boxing at the moment. GBP are fixing fights and providing nothing but mismatches. B-Hop will win by robbery against Shumenov and if Julio Dia has the temerity to be in a close fight that goes to the scorecards vs Thurman, he will undoubtedly be robbed.

The A-side can never lose except by knock out in GP fights. They learned their lesson with Broner vs Maidana.

Comment

I was gonna make the same thread but TS got it quick.

Here is my point in the upcoming fights this year.

Most TR-HBO fights are even and exciting match ups unlike GB whom we only expect a one sided show.

Pac-Bradley, Martinez-cotto, ggg-chavez, marquez-alvarado prolly owned every fight that GB has, lol.

Addition to that, provo, rios, mikey garcia, donaire fights are in horizon.

That clearly shows that hbo-tr is dominating.

Comment

Interesting point of views.

Comment

you what? what exactly has chino done to say he is anywhere near the level of cotto?

Comment

Be careful. Some idiot who doesn't agree might accuse you of being employed by Top Rank and part of some corruption conspiracy to smear the opposition. This is rife in boxing you know! LOL

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised...

Boxing is corrupt; it has been proven.

And I wouldn't be surprised if all the top fighters are on PED's.

Comment

To be honest, I really don't mind them stealing my money as long as they can produce regular fights as often as possible. I really don't care if the fights are not star-studded. New upcoming stars got to start somewhere. Right now, fights are rare, which is not what subscribers were expecting when these GBP clowns have been hyping up Floyd's record breaking PPVs. This is probably addressed to Showtime more than GBP. And I think this Espinoza guy is the wrong person for this job, fact that he's not doing business with other promoters.
                  Last edited by al-Xander; 03-28-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

You little girls don't even like boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X