Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Boy Promotions are stealing your money.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

You little girls don't even like boxing.
    Naa son, we like boxing, you and the rest of the village people like 'binnis'.

Comment

Originally posted by imjustsaying View Post
      Showtime, Golden Crooks Promotions, TMT are bad for boxing. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is bad for boxing. These money lovers are taking boxing to a different level business wise. Both Floyd and Canelo are fighting paid fighters to put on sparring matches. They keep winning via fake matches and they just keep getting richer. It's very sad.
      The effects are already being felt. Showtime spent all their money making Floyd look good and enrich the Greedy Team, Haymon and company. The result is very few fights for Showtime subscribers to watch.

Again in reality Marcos Maidana should be giving Floyd a beating worst than what he took against Miguel Cotto. I really wouldn't be surprised if Floyd gets beat like his baby brother Broner. But I bet you Floyd won't even get hit with a jab. His blind fans will think he's that great. Oh Broner is this and that. Floyd is a different level. I know bs when I see one.
      Nah. Floyd would win this again by running around like a headless chicken. This will be similar to the Hatton fight.

Comment

Ahh another binnis man that enjoys watching fixed fights lol

Comment

You aren't obliged to subscribe to Showtime or to buy the PPV, so that's a very loose use of the term "stealing your money".

Comment

Hey doe, anything about the GBP rift at Fightype by Ben? How about the Stevenson/Kovalev debacle started by Haymon? Why not? Ben is only interested in Arum/Pac dirty laundry isn't he? I keep waiting for his take about the GBP rift. Nothing.

Comment

Fanboys always mention "stacked stable" when describing GBP. It's all bs. Most of their "stars" are on a long layoff. They rarely fight each other. Where is Guerrero, Berto, Alexander, Peterson, Mattysse is fighting after a one year layoff. There's also Khan who is finally fighting after a year layoff. Khan wanted Broner. Schaefer/Haymon said no. You don't know which one is being protected. Both, apparently.

Comment

Clearly!!!!!!

Greed is good for boxing, that's why certain fights get made eventually.

Comment

If you think GBP is stealing your money then don't watch their fights. Easy.

Comment

Preaching to the choir

Ive been saying this for years, TR although their ppv undercards suck their fights are always competitive. They also have some hard nosed dudes in their camp. I cant recall any of top ranks fighters (recent) that quit like Ortiz or roll around on the floor like a clown like Broner did when he was losing. ODLH is looking for another him, someone to generate money with good looks and a smile but sadly all his guys dont have the heart and skill he did. I mean look at ODLH fighters and top ranks, its like comparing Channing Tatum to Seth Rogan. Id so much rather be entertained by Seth.

Comment

Working...
                    X