No announcement yet.

the truth is Manny pacquaio resume would have been great but he choose the way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errrrr what's Floyd's best win?

Corrales? You didn't mention MAB (whom Pac beat in his prime)

Comment

Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
      He's the People's Champion. Unreal accomplishments over his career.
      screw that. sounds commie.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        screw that. sounds commie.
        We're Commie's then. People's Champ.

Comment

It took Floyd 8 years from winning his superfeather weight crown to winning a welterweight belt.

It took Pacquiao 20 months to achieve the same feat.

Pacquiao is just different class, a true great a legend in his own life time.

Only the likes of Henry Armstrong have done similar things in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Can you name the times Floyd was the underdog going in the fight or given little or no chance of a victory a year before the bout.

Thanks
            So it Floyd fought that he's never the underdog...that just tell you how good he is.

Oh by the way, when he fought Diego Corrales, Genero Hernandez, Angel Manfredy, and Jesus Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              I can...Floyd.
              Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Can you name the times Floyd was the underdog going in the fight or given little or no chance of a victory a year before the bout.

Thanks
              Lulzy how pathetic these fantranny's will get before giving it up. No matter how badly they get slayed in their own thread they never give up

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                Thats the thing though, i think Pacs team underestimated how good Pac is as a fighter. In my opinion he didn't need a catch weight for Cotto he would of won regardless. Same with Margarito i remeber i think it was a documentary in espn talking bout that fight they said Roach wanted to shave Margs bread too but Pac said leave it on i need a target to hit lol. I understand to want a advantge for there fight but they need to belive in there fighters skill. Same with floyd and canelo at 152, it was pointless nothing but fuel for *****s and *******s to use as ammo at one another.
                joke coach roach was worried because pac was so small. understandable.

pac fight night is 145-150.

cotto and marg CUTS to 147-150.

i didn't like it but i'll give it a pass since those were practically his 1st fights at 147 and 154.

the 145 thing for cotto was meaningless imo.

and 150 actually favored marg. marg didn't have to make 147 and helped marg out since marg was ostracized at the time.

Comment

So it Floyd fought that he's never the underdog...that just tell you how good he is.

Oh by the way, when he fought Diego Corrales, Genero Hernandez, Angel Manfredy, and Jesus Chavez.
                  If he was not the underdog how did he blast through expectations like Pacquiao did?

Did you not understand the statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
                    We're Commie's then. People's Champ.
                    well.... philippines will be a chinese colony pretty soon.....

Comment

good fighters.

and some of floyd's best wins.

which is why pac has the better resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X