No announcement yet.

Watch Ortiz vs Lopez last night..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    His fights with Hatton and Berto robbery's??Come on son your reaching..A close fight is not a robbery..Collazo was never robbed so please..I'll give you he's been around for a while,and that's where it stops..He has not done anything far(have to be kidding)better then Lopez..LMAO..As a matter a fact,I'd pick Lopez to beat Collazo in a fight as well..Stop man..It's becoming a joke..
    What the hell has Lopez done besides break Ortiz jaw... What are his other high profile wins or close bouts...

Comment

Sounds like your describing Lopez..Your delusional if you believe Collazo and Lopez are far apart..Who has Collazo beat moron..Oh and btw do you not believe Collazo to be a Journeyman??Are you that far gone??
      Collazo is a former world champion. I thought he beat Berto and I only scored for Hatton due to the flash KD in the first round. He was fighting well against Mosley too but broke his hand early in that fight. The guy has mixed it at the top of his weight class.

Lopez has done nothing like that. The worst part is that you continue to believe in your delusions even though more and more people point them out to you.

Comment

I thought Gus Johnson sucked.

Also Lopez looked pretty bad against an average guy in Arnaoutis. Collazo was the better pick IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          How would Lopez be a better opponent than Collazo? Isn't he coming off two losses? I thought it was important to people around here that you were coming off a good performance to get a big fight.

Gus Johnson is annoying and ****.
          Gus Johnson is awesome, both Lopez and Collazo KO Khan, and Arsenal sucks and are in 4th! BAHAHAHAHHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            What the hell has Lopez done besides break Ortiz jaw... What are his other high profile wins or close bouts...
            He,was in close with Vargas(who is still undefeated btw)..He showed great heart and no quit against a man who out weighed him by two div fight night..He moved down and his first fight was against the hard cracking Maidana..

I don't care about close fights that they both loss anyway..Neither has done anything..Which is why bring up their career at this point(esp when looking at Collazo as of late)is a pointless argument..How about this,Lopez last loss was to a guy who beat Broner and is now fighting Mayweather(oh and his loss before that was also against A fighter who is at the top of his div and just Mayweather)while Collazo last loss was against a Freddy Hernandez..What another robbery..Come on dude..I'm not saying Khan Collazo is not a good fight,I'm just of the opinion that Lopez would have been a better and more fun fight to watch..This has been my point from jump..Then here others come with logic that close fights some how makes you a better fighter..News flash,Collazo and Lopez has accomplished the same things..Jack ****..

Comment

Collazo is a former world champion. I thought he beat Berto and I only scored for Hatton due to the flash KD in the first round. He was fighting well against Mosley too but broke his hand early in that fight. The guy has mixed it at the top of his weight class.

Lopez has done nothing like that. The worst part is that you continue to believe in your delusions even though more and more people point them out to you.
              Once again I have to school your dumb azz..Here we go pay attention please..

Collazo was not the highest ranked Champion for the WBA,Zab Judah was the super Champion..Meaning Collazo was something more like an Interim Champion..Well Guess what,Lopez was the silver WBC champion as well..Big whoop..Neither of these boys has done much in the sport of boxing,and either of them would have been a good opponent for Khan..My point has been and still is,that Lopez style would have been better to watch Khan go up against then Collazo's..

I don't count non wins,yes he fought close fights with good fighters(Mosley dominated him)..What does this mean tho??Exactly,nothing..

I don't care about what others think,I'll respect their opinion(and yours as much as ya opinion gives me the skeeves me out)but it won't sway mine..Unless you give me hard evidence that it should..Which you or anyone else is yet to do..No one has proved that Collazo is a much different fighter then Lopez..To suggest that they are while looking at both careers is just foolish imo..Not to mention your yet to even acknowledge that Collazo is a journeyman just as much as Lopez is..

Comment

Once again I have to school your dumb azz..Here we go pay attention please..

Collazo was not the highest ranked Champion for the WBA,Zab Judah was the super Champion..Meaning Collazo was something more like an Interim Champion..Well Guess what,Lopez was the silver WBC champion as well..Big whoop..Neither of these boys has done much in the sport of boxing,and either of them would have been a good opponent for Khan..My point has been and still is,that Lopez style would have been better to watch Khan go up against then Collazo's..

I don't count non wins,yes he fought close fights with good fighters(Mosley dominated him)..What does this mean tho??Exactly,nothing..

I don't care about what others think,I'll respect their opinion(and yours as much as ya opinion gives me the skeeves me out)but it won't sway mine..Unless you give me hard evidence that it should..Which you or anyone else is yet to do..No one has proved that Collazo is a much different fighter then Lopez..To suggest that they are while looking at both careers is just foolish imo..Not to mention your yet to even acknowledge that Collazo is a journeyman just as much as Lopez is..
                I know it won't sway yours because you're a special kind of ******. Once you attach your lips to a certain fighter's bell-end, they never come unglued.

The fact that he fought and arguably beat top guys at his weight shows that he is at that level whether he got the decision or not. I know you like to play dumb with this "official decision" crap but everyone can see with their own eyes that he had a big case for beating both Hatton and Berto.

Lopez was stopped twice when he stepped up in class. His claim to fame is breaking Ortiz's jaw in a fight he was losing.

It's funny how you were dogging Khan for "not deserving" the Mayweather fight but now Lopez coming off two TKO losses deserves another big payday....lol how does that work?

Comment

I know it won't sway yours because you're a special kind of ******. Once you attach your lips to a certain fighter's bell-end, they never come unglued.

The fact that he fought and arguably beat top guys at his weight shows that he is at that level whether he got the decision or not. I know you like to play dumb with this "official decision" crap but everyone can see with their own eyes that he had a big case for beating both Hatton and Berto.

Lopez was stopped twice when he stepped up in class. His claim to fame is breaking Ortiz's jaw in a fight he was losing.

It's funny how you were dogging Khan for "not deserving" the Mayweather fight but now Lopez coming off two TKO losses deserves another big payday....lol how does that work?
                  Dude Khan is not Mayweather..I really can't believe you use the words ****** or delusional and talk the way you do..Khan is not about franks..Which is why he is fighting a guy who is not even ranked at WW..

Did I ever say the fights he loss to Hatton or Berto was not close fights??You can make an case for Luzcano should he to get all this credit??Of course not..End of the day Collazo lost those fights,and had no excuses about it,if anything he held a physical advantage over Hatton(and I thought he loss to Hatton btw),and Berto is a joke(and although I thought he beat Berto,fight could have went either way)who has done nothing..Dude resume is wack as hell..Anytime Berto fought a fresh fighter he loss..

Look at who stopped Lopez..The same fighters I'd pick to beat Collazo right now..Do you see Collazo beating Alvarez or Maidana??I sure don't..

Comment

Rome-by-ko must be related to Lopez.

Everyone knows Collazo > Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                      Rome-by-ko must be related to Lopez.

Everyone knows Collazo > Lopez.
                      Can you provide facts to back your claim??What has Collazo done,who has he beat to put him in such high regard??LMAO matter of fact you most likely thought Collazo dead until he beat the actor Ortiz..

Comment

Working...
                      X