Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict how fast the Floyd-Bradley fight gets made after Tim beats Pac and leaves TR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone take FaceUntouched seriously? He's an idiot

What if Pacquiao wins? Then what? "Health comes first"

Comment

do your homework before you make threads, bradley already signed an extension with top rank

/end thread

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        You have zero since of humor.

He was obviously being facetious
        Sense*.......

Comment

Here we go again with this "Pac leaves Arum, the fight gets made" bullcrap.

Bradley already renewed his contract with TR and indicated that Floyd will never fight him, anyway.

Useless thread. Fans are getting dumber and dumber these days.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            massive fail
            He must be trying to emulate your threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
              Sense*.......
              Your humor =

Comment

I am going to have to pass on your poll because I think Pacquiao will knock Bradley out so it really won't matter much what Bradley does after his first "official" loss to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                  For those who remember the Cotto fight was dam near instantly made the moment Cotto broke ties with Bob Arum, and if you recall this was a fight that was very difficult to make back in 2007 when Cotto was with Top Rank. So with that in mind I think when Tim Bradley beats Pac in April he will NOT sign an extension with TOp Rank and instead will opt to talk to Golden Boy or maybe even Haymon and that will pretty much set the ball as to where the direction is headed (a Floyd showdown) and me personally I would love this fight to happen the #1 vs the #2 WW and both P4P greats. Predict how fast it gets made because i guarantee you right now if Bradley beats Pacquiao and more convincingly then the first time the hype will form an aroma around him and people will say Floyd needs to fight him.
                  Haha, yeah right, "more convincingly"??? Tyler Perry was closer to beating Matthew McConaughey to winning the oscar than Bradley was of beating Pacquiao in that fight!! He'll be embarrassed by Manny in the rematch too, mark my words!

Secondly, Tim has already signed a contract extension with Top Rank so you're point is kind of redundant...

Lastly "The hype will form an aroma around him"... What kind of ****** **** is that, do you write Teen romance novels involving Vampires and Werewolves??

Comment

For those who remember the Cotto fight was dam near instantly made the moment Cotto broke ties with Bob Arum, and if you recall this was a fight that was very difficult to make back in 2007 when Cotto was with Top Rank. So with that in mind I think when Tim Bradley beats Pac in April he will NOT sign an extension with TOp Rank and instead will opt to talk to Golden Boy or maybe even Haymon and that will pretty much set the ball as to where the direction is headed (a Floyd showdown) and me personally I would love this fight to happen the #1 vs the #2 WW and both P4P greats. Predict how fast it gets made because i guarantee you right now if Bradley beats Pacquiao and more convincingly then the first time the hype will form an aroma around him and people will say Floyd needs to fight him.
                    Floyd fought Cotto at 154, right?

I can't remember but how long did it take Floyd to fight Sergio Martinez at 154, when Sergio was never part of TR?

Ooops, I remember ...... Floyd didn't take that fight because Floyd knew the RISK!!! Sergio called out Floyd for like 5 years. Not a peep from Floyd
                    Last edited by ADP02; 03-26-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

My apologies if he did sign a extension. How long is it it cant be that long I imagine because Bradley isnt ******. He knows what it takes to get a Floyd fight hell I even heard him say in interviews that Pac cant get it cause Floyd dont work with Arum. So he knows. But anyway like I said how long is the contract extension cause it shouldnt be that long and after that Haymon will buy him out or he will go to Haymon/Golden Boy
                      He made 4.1mil fighting marqhez and is getting 6mil for manny. He wouldnt get that kind of moneh vs Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X