Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you want to see Broner fight after he dismantles Molina and at what weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do you want to see Broner fight after he dismantles Molina and at what weight?

I want to know who people want to see Broner fight after he breaks down this Molina kid on may 3rd, be realistic no top rank fighters.

For me personally I assuming that Khan and Broner wins I want them to fight and then the winner face Floyd. My issue is I can see them not agreeing on weight but I think Broner should dictate the weight because he's got more drawing power and by then Danny Garcia should have racked up another W and you can throw them 3 in the mix and the winner gets Floyd next year.

Broner at 140 vs spadafora, Peterson,

Or 147 or 140 vs khan

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Broner at 140 vs spadafora, Peterson,

Or 147 or 140 vs khan
      Khan and Peterson are both compelling match ups.

Comment

I like the peterson fight not a bad idea

Comment

Broner and Danny Garcia need to battle it out in the battle of the hype jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
            U can't call Danny a hype job with wins over khan, Lucas, zab, morales, etc
            One bad fight doesn't make u a hype job .. Hype jobs don't have the success that Danny has had

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
              Funny how neither are overhyped but since you dont agree with the way they conduct themselves you copping all sorts of feelings and it rubs you the wrong way. Aint nothing hyped up about these guys especially since thye both got brought down a notch in there last fights,Danny edged it on my card so no issue there and Broner might have lost but he wasnt used to of Maidanas dirty style so be it as it may.

Comment

One possible fight for Broner after Molina Jr would be against Matthysse, I pick Lucas to whoop his asss

Comment

james kirkland.

Comment

Winner of Matthysse-Molina at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X