Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you want to see Broner fight after he dismantles Molina and at what weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after maidana obviously loses to mayweather
    a maidana/broner rematch, basically just for the laughs again
    their first encounter was hysterical =D!

i also wna see how broner enters a fight not being able to talk sht.. man maidana might as well have shtted on broners head based on how that first fight went

garcias camp brushing his dome. smh so disrespectful

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      U can't call Danny a hype job with wins over khan, Lucas, zab, morales, etc
      One bad fight doesn't make u a hype job .. Hype jobs don't have the success that Danny has had
      Amen to that!!!!

Herrera stylistically is a tough customer for anyone to fight and look good against. Add to that, the fact that Danny didn't seem well prepared for that kind of fight and he's lucky he got the "W".

Comment

Not Mauricio Herrera! Not so sure he "dismantles" Molina either, though he should.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
          james kirkland.
          This.........

Comment

Broner and Peterson have both said they wont fight each other. They are friends.

Comment

Would like to see him be obliterated by Provodnikov after his sparring session with Molina.

Comment

Khan is my #1 pick but I wouldn't mind Garcia, Herrera, Peterson. Hell I was happy with him fighting John Molina Jr (the one who stopped Bey Jr) but turns out they were talking about the other Molina Jr and not the crafty veteran one either.

Kirkland would destroy Broner.

Comment

Kirkland would turn broner into a little girl in less than 4 rds

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Winner of Matthysse-Molina at 140.
                    Agreed but for some kind of tittle!! Matthysse did beat the $h!t out of Lamont Peterson!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Kirkland would turn broner into a little girl in less than 4 rds
                      The hate for A.B is real!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X