Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez, Alvarado Go Face To Face in Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easy for jmm. alvarado will move around the ring. this will look like marquez - barrera, except much much worse for marquez's opponent. im defenitely betting on this one, waiting to see odds for the fight

Comment

I hope JMM gets the **** kicked outta him!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Doesn't Alvarado weigh close to 160 on fight night?
        i think that's how much he weighed at when he fought rios,,,,this is a dangerous fight for marquez only because Alvarado is so much bigger and does hit hard,i can't see marquez hurting him

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          easy for jmm. alvarado will move around the ring. this will look like marquez - barrera, except much much worse for marquez's opponent. im defenitely betting on this one, waiting to see odds for the fight
          Not a chance...and barerra got robbed in that fight,you have to beat the champ and he did not beat the champ..and whats worst is that cryquez denied the knockdown,he said he slipped when the whole world saw what actually happened..i hate marquez with a passion!!!!

How much did you lose on the garcia vs mathysse fight?
          Last edited by LouIE G; 03-26-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Alvarado rockin a LA Kings cap...good ****

Comment

This is going to be a great slugfest.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                Not a chance...and barerra got robbed in that fight,you have to beat the champ and he did not beat the champ..and whats worst is that cryquez denied the knockdown,he said he slipped when the whole world saw what actually happened..i hate marquez with a passion!!!!
                are you fkin serious????????

go re-watch that fight man. you have to beat the champ? lol ok. how many more punches than usual do you have to land in order to do that. you do realise marquez was the agressor in the fight. barrera was trying to steal the rounds in the last 10 seconds.

what was your score for herrera-garcia? hopkins taylor? ruslan- bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  are you fkin serious????????

go re-watch that fight man. you have to beat the champ? lol ok. how many more punches than usual do you have to land in order to do that. you do realise marquez was the agressor in the fight. barrera was trying to steal the rounds in the last 10 seconds.

what was your score for herrera-garcia? hopkins taylor? ruslan- bradley?
                  I dont care wut you say,i felt he won and i aint the only one so peace!everyone who fights mayweather is the aggresor and mayweather still wins,so wuts youre point?
                  Last edited by LouIE G; 03-26-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                    i hate marquez with a passion!!!!
                    Doesn't surprise us, as he did beat your hero's ass and left him for dead face down, ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Doesn't surprise us, as he did beat your hero's ass and left him for dead face down, ass up.
                      My hero?whos that

Comment

Working...
                      X