Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Maidana have to use dirty tactics in order to beat Mayweather?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    See the problem is that many people on this site hate Mayweather so much, they'll say just about anything to smear his name. Some have resorted to posting pictures of him in his underwear and ridiculing his dick size. Not joking, that actually happened.

Hate to tell you but your theory just sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. People would love nothing more to find out that Mayweather's cock is tiny.. Not buying it. Sorry.
    Fixed.....

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      Fixed.....
      You could have also added: they'd love nothing more than to find out he's gay, he has had an affair with Ellebre, has had wild orgies with Haymon, Oscar DLH and a bunch of trannies, is afraid of mustard and God knows what else.

Comment

I find a great amount of postings on the "Floyd issue" as being highly superfluous...

I wonder why people concentrate so much on those things.
        Only because there was no Floyd vs Manny fight?

Comment

See the problem is that many people on this site hate Mayweather so much, they'll say just about anything to smear his name. Some have resorted to posting pictures of him in his underwear and ridiculing his dick size. Not joking, that actually happened.

Hate to tell you but your theory just sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. People would love nothing more to find out that Mayweather's fights are fixed in his favor. Not buying it. Sorry.
          What do Mayweather's anti-fans have to do with his fight being fixed??

I googled "boxing corruption".

I did my own research and came across this excellent objectively made documentary.

I am certain Mayweather's fights are fixed.

And I'm not the only one. I have talked to a lot of real fans who don't hate Mayweather, but the shady secretive Al Haymon.

I know why HBO cut ties with Al Haymon; it's because they knew he was setting up easy fights for Mayweather and, on top of that, fixing them!

HBO has real boxing, don't you see it? Showtime is shady. Not all fights are fights, of course. Just the important ones, when there's a lot of money on the line, i.e. Mayweather and Canelo. Gotta protect their investment!

You should be aware of the corruption element in boxing. Only a fool would deny its presence. The general public is ignorant to it.
          Last edited by Bombs Away!; 03-26-2014, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            I find a great amount of postings on the "Floyd issue" as being highly superfluous...

I wonder why people concentrate so much on those things.
            Only because there was no Floyd vs Manny fight?
            Floyd has generated an unprecedented hatred from many people on this site that I'll never quite understand. Not saying that Floyd doesn't deserve any negative criticism, but every issue about him has been beaten to death and back to life to death again thousands of times over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post

I did my own research.

And I'm not the only one. I have talked to a lot of real fans who don't hate Mayweather, but the shady secretive Al Haymon.

I know why HBO cut ties with Al Haymon; it's because they knew he was setting up easy fights for Mayweather and, on top of that, fixing them!

HBO has real boxing, don't you see it? Showtime is shady. Not all fights are fights, of course. Just the important ones, when there's a lot of money on the line, i.e. Mayweather and Canelo. Gotta protect their investment!

You should be aware of the corruption element in boxing. Only a fool would deny its presence. The general public is ignorant to it.
              I know there's corruption in boxing. But I don't think Mayweather's fights are fixed. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post

I did my own research and came across this excellent objectively made documentary.

You are full of ****. Get a life. Life is bountiful.

Comment

Floyd has generated an unprecedented hatred from many people on this site that I'll never quite understand. Not saying that Floyd doesn't deserve any negative criticism, but every issue about him has been beaten to death and back to life to death again thousands of times over.
                  Now you feel you have to translate me what's all about, only because I used a somehow "candid" style?

I see boxing as pure entertainment... and I approach boxing polemics accordingly.

As about "true" polemics I usually look elsewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    You are full of ****. Get a life. Life is bountiful.
                    I know you don't want to believe it...

But it's like taking medicine; it tastes awful but it's good for you!

The cat is out of the bag! Show my posts to everyone you know. Boycott these setup TMT/Al Haymon shows.

Comment

People have went to jail for fixing fight. If it was widely known by the execs at HBO or Showtime that Al Haymon was fixing fights, they wouldn't just keep their mouths shut and step aside. Especially HBO.

People act like **** like this wouldn't get out. Who do you think Threw the fight against Mayweather? Mosley, Marquez, Hatton, DLH, Cotto. These guys are all essentially HOF'ers and respected in the sport. You think AL Haymon somehow talked them into throwing the fight. Be real.

Comment

Working...
                      X