Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Manny Pacquiao Sign a Contract Extension ,or jump ship to Goldenboy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
    If he beats Bradley and gets a fifth match with Marquez, winning that, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to retire.
    Hell never fight Marquez again

Comment

if pacquiao decides to not to extend his contract, i doubt he moves to GBP. pacquiao would probably be a free agent, no pressure

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather will both fight each other as the last fights of their carreers in 2015 and it will be the biggest boxing event to ever happen passing Mayweather De La Hoya and Mayweather Canelo. #FactsOnly

Comment

Any1 read the interview with freddie the other day? Said manny has about 3 fights left and wants to win em all. Bradley. Then he has the belt that marquez wants so ....marquez. Which I would assume would b this year. Then his contract would b finished. And then mayweather...which I would assume he'd have to b a free agent.
          That all sounds like a smooth plan....if he wins!!

Comment

Even if Manny agreed to (a) have every drop of urine that leaves his wiener for the next decade drug tested and (b) a 0/100 split Floyd still wouldn't fight him. The fact he won't fight Lara even though Lara doesn't fight for Top Rank or HBO proves this.

Comment

if manny beat tim or say he got a gift decision then u best believe he'll be staying with bob LOL.. if he beat tim clearly but gets robbed again then im pretty sure he's out of TR. if he gets robbed and chooses to resign then SMH. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                Hell never fight Marquez again
                u mean marquez will never fight manny again.

Comment

He won't go to Golden Boy. Mayweather wouldn't fight him if he did. He had to sue Oscar to make him quit saying he was on steroids.

Comment

The idiot from the east will re-up for that "Arum Protection" scheme.

Comment

He should free himself of sign with GBP.

Floyd will have one final fight on his contract and that fight should be against Manny next May.

Makes sense for everyone.

We all know that won't happen though.

Comment

Working...
                      X