Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best Light-Heavyweight in the World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
    Right now,it's Stevenson. He is the lineal LHW Champ...until he faces KOvalev,that is.

Hopkins is #4.
    ok well he's never going to fight kovalev so wouldn't you say he forfeited? a forfeit is the same as a loss in any other sport. is stevenson allowed to keep the title forever and not fight the best?

Comment

Komrade Kovalev.

Stevenson could do him tho.

Comment

I would say Hopkins in terms of pure skill, but we never know when age might catch up to him.

Comment

I'd love for Hopkins to prove me wrong but in my not so humble opinion Kovalev is the best 175 pounder on the planet followed by Stevenson then Bernard!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Yes it seems he is the GGG of the lightweights,hyped up as the best fighter in the division while not having beaten anyone

worth mentioning
            GGG and Kovalev are the best fighters in the at their weight in the world but they can't make the other chicken champs fight them. I answered the guy's question with my honest opinion so too bad if you don't like my answer. There are some very good fighters in the world today that aren't black.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

I believe Stevenson is the best LHW because I think he has the best athletic ability, intangibles, and boxing IQ combined. I think Hopkins definitely has the highest boxing IQ of the 3 and he can outpoint each of them. Kovalev I put at the bottom of the list because of intangibles. I think Kovalev is a good fighter who has the ability to stop anyone in front of him, but I believe Hopkins and Stevenson would have the proper game plan to beat him.
              Each of these fighters has the ability to beat the other.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                ok well he's never going to fight kovalev so wouldn't you say he forfeited? a forfeit is the same as a loss in any other sport. is stevenson allowed to keep the title forever and not fight the best?
                Yes, if Stevenson ducks KOvalev then yes,I would elevate him to # 1 status.

I believe KOvalev is the best at LHW,but he still has to prove it.

Stevenson is #1 until beaten. You have to beat the champ.

I think that fight comes off at the end of the year.

Dawson is still #3. He own Hopkins.

Hopkins found a way out of their first fight.He was even grabbing the wrong shoulder...lol.

I like Beibut's chances vs B-Hop too, for the record.

Comment

Kovalev. He's by far the youngest too and probably has many years left on his side.

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Stevenson, until Hopkins beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X