Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best Light-Heavyweight in the World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Yes it seems he is the GGG of the lightweights, hyped up as the best fighter in the division while not having beaten anyone worth mentioning
    He's not a lightweight.

Comment

Adonis Stevenson is the Ring champion and the real 175 king. Rest are just there.

Comment

Kovalev beat an undefeated Cleverly and Campillo coming off of a robbery loss against Tavoris Cloud.

Stevenson KO'd Dawson who is clearly not the same fighter, Cloud who Hopkins and Campillo already beat and BeLOLew.

Hopkins has Cloud, an L to Dawson and Pascal.

I 'm going with Kovalev right now. I think he has the best recent wins. I think people put too much weight into the Dawson win.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

None of them are chad dawson and adonis stevenson.

Comment

Chad dawson was coming of a KO loss when dawson beat him. Yeah he was still offically the man to beat at 175 but it really devalues the win.

Comment

Just imagine if Hopkins took on Kovalev or Stevenson.

Win, lose or draw I would award Hopkins the biggest balls in boxing.

Comment

"Sergey Kovalev punches the hardest, so obviously he's the best"- NSB

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

Right now,it's Stevenson. He is the lineal LHW Champ...until he faces KOvalev,that is.

Hopkins is #4.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                      Chad dawson was coming of a KO loss when dawson beat him. Yeah he was still offically the man to beat at 175 but it really devalues the win.
                      Nadjib Mohammedi, Aleksy Kuziemski, Tommy Karpency, Shawn Hawk, Robin Krasniqi.

Nathan Cleverly's winning streak wasnt exactly against a murderer's row.

He barely got away with a green Bellew where as Stevenson KOed a seasoned mandatory challenger version of Bellew.
                      Last edited by Box-Office; 03-24-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X