No announcement yet.

If you fight enough bums, you eventually become a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you fight enough bums, you eventually become a bum

using this theory name the fighters who are becoming bums.

right off the bat, you got kell brook. guys developing bad habits by fighting can after can

note: i respect anybody who steps into the ring. i didnt come up with the phrase bum.

when you beat a legend you become a legend.
    when you beat a bum you become a bum.

Comment

Kell Brook is a waste of time. That guy should just come forward and admit he's milking his career and wants no belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Project View Post
        Kell Brook is a waste of time. That guy should just come forward and admit he's milking his career and wants no belt.
        he is the first challenger in boxing history to duck his own title shot as the mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          using this theory name the fighters who are becoming bums.

right off the bat, you got kell brook. guys developing bad habits by fighting can after can

note: i respect anybody who steps into the ring. i didnt come up with the phrase bum.
          Where did you hear such a theory, did you make it up?

Fighting bums doesn't make you a bum, a lack of discipline and heart makes you a bum, period.
          Originally posted by daggum View Post
          when you beat a legend you become a legend.
          when you beat a bum you become a bum.
          Fortunately, that's just your opinion. It's not true at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            guys developing bad habits by fighting can after can

This is a universal truth, excellence is a habit. Aristotle said it, I think.

Either gradually fight better fighters and improve your skills, or dull your fists and mind and slide into mediocrity.

Comment

Gary Russell should be included in this conversation

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
                This is a universal truth, excellence is a habit. Aristotle said it, I think.

Either fight gradually better fighters and improve your skills, or dull your fists and mind and slide into mediocrity.
                I agree with this. Without a challenge how can you expect to improve of get pushed to the next level.

Comment

Audrey Harrison fell victim to this

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Project View Post
                    He looked like straight crap his last fight, did anyone else catch it? Ate way too many punches, luckily for him he wasn't in against a puncher.

Comment

Working...
                    X