• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Lee purdy

Errol spence
    spence is on the come-up will never happen purdy is alexanders leftovers

Comment

That's why I'm extremely annoyed when fanboys mention GBP's so-called "stacked stable." They rarely fight each other. When GBP star A and B lose their fights, usually against bums, you won't even see A and B fighting each other. You'll see them back fighting bums supposedly to revive their loses.

Last edited by al-Xander; 03-24-2014, 04:22 PM.

Comment

You guys are some whinny *****es. He's got Haymon. He's gonna get a fight.

Comment

Fighting on Showtime on April 26. Opponents already been finalized according to Espinoza. Just need to announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            You guys are some whinny *****es. He's got Haymon. He's gonna get a fight.

I totally agree with this.

Comment

With a short turnaround till the fight, don't expect it to be a name opponent.

Haymon and GB need to start forcing their fighters to go up against one-time.

Comment

Let's see him fight a good welter before he gets any more gratuitous praise heaped on him. Soto Karass had him HURT, unstable and bleary eyes in the first round of their fight, so I think it's safe to say that Mr One Time has chin issues.

I think if he were to fight Matthysse he would get KOed.

Comment

Time to give this guy his first real test. Tiny Porter is not a test.

Comment

Zab,Berto or Abrego would be decent I guess. All the top guys have fights except Guerrero who doesn't want to get KTFO... He's gonna be like Winky, avoided at all costs. Forgot about Devon..that would be a logical step up fight for one time...

Comment

Fk it I'll fight him. A month is enuff for me to cut 13 pounds. I've only sparred but Fk it I'll throw myself in the deep end.

Comment

Working...
                      X