Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Collazo Will Come With Everything, I'll Be Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    I used to like Khan and still respect his willingness to seek out challenges.
    But this whole Mayweather ordeal has me rooting against him. Guy just seems desperate for a payday.
    He should beat Collazo but who knows with Amir, he could eat one big punch and start panicking at the disco.
    Will be rooting for Collazo in this one. Guy deserves a big win on the PPV stage.
    He wants glory as much as the pay day. Khan makes over a mill, and I believe over 2 when he had UK PPV. Floyd offers 5 mil?

I don't think the money is that significant when Khan has earned over a mil since joining GBP. He was earning a mill in dollars from Frank Warren times too. He use to seat 8-10k Plus easily...

Comment

I hope Khan loses this, he obviously is a man with no dignity or character

Comment

The worrying thing for Khan is he doesn't seem to have any punching power not enough to keep people off him or make them think twice, pretty much everyone he fights tends to just walk through him or take his punches easily.

BUT I think Ortiz quit so the Collazo victory has flattered to deceive.
        Last edited by Superpunchout; 04-30-2014, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Cmon Khan, WAR!

Comment

Comment

Hahhahaahahhaahahhaahhahah

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
                Khan going to do the booty dew Saturday night? Lol

Comment

Honestly I won't be surprised one bit if Khan gets stopped again.

Comment

Working...
                  X