• Show
Clear All

"again?" as in he won the 1st time?
    Bradley is such a fucking cunt, can't stand him
    he's lucky Pac's shot now, that's his only chance
    he proves nothing beating Pac in his present state
    hope somebody breaks Bradley's jaw and shuts him up at some point

Comment

i'm beginning to dislike timmeh, i hope pac gives him a good ass whoopin'.

how can you ask for redemption if you thought you won the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        "again?" as in he won the 1st time?
        Bradley is such a fucking cunt, can't stand him
        he's lucky Pac's shot now, that's his only chance
        he proves nothing beating Pac in his present state
        hope somebody breaks Bradley's jaw and shuts him up at some point
        Don't hate. Bradley is a world class fighter and will beat Pac. Wow, you have finally agreed that Pac is shot.

Comment

D-e-l-u-d-e-d

This guy is out of his mind with delusion.

Comment

if he feels he beat manny the first time why does he seeks for redemption? maybe bradley isn't so secure of that victory

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Bradley beats him again. But clearly this time
              Numb Skull

Comment

I'm not a Bradley fan but I thought he did enough you guys are caught up with the broadcast crew and fan noise cause I turn volume off and Bradley edged Pac by maybe 2 or 3 rds but Bradley is saying redemptions. Cause of how he have been treated not cause he thought he lost the fight but I like Pac to but I hope he beat him again to prove it wasn't a gift and also Bradley beat him by stopping his win streak he was not shot so please don't make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by THE TALK OF TX View Post
                  I'm not a Bradley fan but I thought he did enough you guys are caught up with the broadcast crew and fan noise cause I turn volume off and Bradley edged Pac by maybe 2 or 3 rds but Bradley is saying redemptions. Cause of how he have been treated not cause he thought he lost the fight but I like Pac to but I hope he beat him again to prove it wasn't a gift and also Bradley beat him by stopping his win streak he was not shot so please don't make excuses.
                  chaka la ka la? ching chong tai tang na mo. tak nedo? tra thung buwa ka ng inamo?

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    i get that he's not suppose to say he lost, but to say he didn't get the recognition he deserved is stupid.

He didn't get the recognition because everyone thought the fight was for pacquiao and most people didn't see a close fight. I had it 10-2 for pacquiao.
                    i had 10-2/or 11-1

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
                      how can a person win a fight when they didn't even fight for a complete round? That is the crux of the issue. If pacquiao fights for the whole round instead of the de la hoya, steal the last 30 seconds dance, the decision that was rendered then wouldn't have been an issue. Pacquiao would have won. He was more dominant than bradley in their fight when he tried, but he simply stopped fighting for half the fight.
                      you love him!-man-crush

Comment

Working...
                      X