Did you know one of the Watson twins played Pro MLB Baseball? Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
    You sound kind of salty bro.

For real , i want to know what is it that these guys do? i wanna be like them when i grow up
    They're basically "fluffers".

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      That actually just blew my mind.

That guy doesn't look like he has an athletic bone in his body, besides being black.
      Yeah that is why i was shocked to find it out, the guy has legs the size of broom sticks.

Comment

I had the chance to meet the other Watson and he is one of the most humble, down to earth people I have ever met. He sat beside me during the Garcia-Herrera press conference and was talking to me like he knew me and vice versa. Great guy.

They work for Haymon and help the fighters as facilitators.

Comment

You guys are a bunch of player haters.

Comment

He and his brother are assistants to the fighters they walk in the ring. I read and an interview a guy did with one of the brothers. They make sure the fighters are taken care of where ever they go.
            I'm sure his skill alone got him into the big league, not a family connection.

Comment

Its kinda old news and gets posted on here every once in awhile. I knew because he played for my home team.

Comment

Do they have another job besides being Ring Boys ?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Well one of the brothers Brandon Watson was a top prospect for the Phillies and played for the Nationals an Reds, maybe his pops had connections to get him on the teams?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Watson

He earned his stripes legitimately.

The godson of Eric Davis, a former Major League Baseball player, Watson graduated from Westchester High School in 1999. While at Westchester, Watson was the Most Valuable Player for the school's baseball team. He also made the All-State first team and the All-City team.
                  Also he spent a lot of time in the minor league, which is a step below the major league. And if you think it's not possible for slim players to make it into professional league baseball, then think again. It's like saying it's not possible for someone 5 foot 3 to make it into the NBA and be successful too.

Skinny MLB players article...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-tons-of-power

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    i hope you are joking, if you are really that dumb i feel sorry for you. if you are joking you are still a d!ck though, dismissing such a nice accomplishment.

i dont understand why everyone hates those guys, i guess its jealousy. they get paid great money doing something we would all do for free, still think the hate is out of control though.
                    The is real when you see a Black guy that has any kind of top spot!!!

Comment

Darryl Strawberry is a prime example of being skinny and being a good player. He was drafted first overall in 1980 by the Mets and went on to have a great career

Comment

Working...
                      X