Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Ginger: Saul Canelo Alvarez OR George Groves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ginger: Saul Canelo Alvarez OR George Groves?

Which of those two ginger-hair fighters do you think is more talented skill-wise and will progress to greater achievements?

Saul Canelo Alvarez

OR

George Groves
    Saul Canelo Alvarez
    57.14%
    George Groves
    33.33%
    About equal level of skill
    0.00%
    Undecided
    9.52%

They look like twins.

Comment

Alvarez is better. They both have dodgy stamina though... maybe its a ginger thing?

Comment

I dont see Canelo losing again for a very long time. But I see Groves losing his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          They look like twins.
          That's racist.

Comment

Both remain outstanding in their own ways. I really doubted Alvarez pre and post Mayweather and I also have doubted Groves pre Froch.

Comment

George Groves hasn't had everything handed to him on a plate so I will have to go with him. He has fought true super-middleweights and some serious contenders, rather than blown up welters and the brothers of famous fighters.

Canelo vs Trout was a fix and a robbery. The fix was in from the start due to open scoring (translation: lesser known fixer needs a knock out to win). And don't get me started on the Canelo vs Angulo fight because I don't want to get banned again lol
              Last edited by Fooliun_Smaxon; 03-23-2014, 01:03 PM. Reason: spelling buffoonery.

Comment

I think Groves, only because he hasn't been hyped up like Canelo. I personally like Groves style too as he likes to think of himself as a power puncher.

Canelo I like but just prefer the other ginger for the time being.

Comment

Comment

Obviously Canelo right now but who knows where Groves will rate after he pastes Froch this time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X