Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has NSB as a whole ever picked AGAINST a Fat Yank in a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has NSB as a whole ever picked AGAINST a Fat Yank in a fight?

Under reasonable circumstances, I mean. Obviously if Gerald Nobles came back and took on Wlad I'd expect only 40% of the place to go "Well, Nobles has a puncher's chance..."

It just cracks me up how so many other nationalities are painted on here as being biased (sorry, "bias" ) and yet I've never seen a time when a burger-eater has been acknowledged as the underdog. Even when I ran a poll on Slapsie vs. the shot-to-**** shell of Roy Jones, 60% said Royston was gonna do it. Every fight prediction thread involving a Fat Yank and someone from overseas always contains phrases like "I'm an objective boxing fan, not like everyone else, but the guy who orders extra fries will take this..."

Of course, this was NSB's finest-ever hour, a time when how the fight might go wasn't even DISCUSSED, we just had threads of the genius of "Lacy will PWN":

How can you do this

Comment

Thompson was the underdog against Price. You see how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Under reasonable circumstances, I mean. Obviously if Gerald Nobles came back and took on Wlad I'd expect only 40% of the place to go "Well, Nobles has a puncher's chance..."

It just cracks me up how so many other nationalities are painted on here as being biased (sorry, "bias" ) and yet I've never seen a time when a burger-eater has been acknowledged as the underdog. Even when I ran a poll on Slapsie vs. the shot-to-**** shell of Roy Jones, 60% said Royston was gonna do it. Every fight prediction thread involving a Fat Yank and someone from overseas always contains phrases like "I'm an objective boxing fan, not like everyone else, but the guy who orders extra fries will take this..."

Of course, this was NSB's finest-ever hour, a time when how the fight might go wasn't even DISCUSSED, we just had threads of the genius of "Lacy will PWN":

Lmao if we're fat yanks and impossible to be fit and healthy what does that make you all?

What are you slim and frail munching on fish and chips?

Nobody's talking about how sorry english boxing is. You embrace pakistanis, irish, scottish, hell any kind of euro bum you name it and you all embrace them like the next coming of Sugar Ray Robinson and hype them with all your might only to get exposed and embarrassed once they step out of the domestic bum level fights.

How embarrassing is to hype these bums and say "mate Quigg is bloody brilliant he will beat any fat yank and mexicans to become an ATG, then at the first sign of competition they fold like the robotic, generic euro bums they are.

Not even a fat yank, pasty mate, go fix your teeth is 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I believe that when Rockin' was fighting he was universally panned as the loser in every single fight!

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
            Lmao if we're fat yanks and impossible to be fit and healthy what does that make you all?

Nobody's talking about how sorry english boxing is. You embrace pakistanis, irish, scottish, hell any kind of euro bum you name it and you all embrace them like the next coming of Sugar Ray Robinson and hype them with all your might only to get exposed and embarrassed once they step out of the domestic bum level fights.

How embarrassing is to hype these bums and say "mate Quigg is bloody brilliant he will beat any fat yank and mexicans to become an ATG, then at the first sign of competition they fold like the robotic, generic euro bums they are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post

Holy shit

Comment

i love my country, and everyone else

Comment

Against just about all of Wladimir's American opponents.

Or do only "Brit-shites" count as non-fat yanks?

Comment

Working...
                    X