Pac or May who's ***ier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      [IMG]http://www.hot97.com/EI/sharedobjects/handlers/ir.ashx?p=TgBpAHIAcABnAGEAUwBNAFIASgA0ADIANABjAHcA cABPAEIAQgBUAEwANwBrAFAAOABxAGEATwBJAGMAdQBVAHQAWA BkAEQAYQA0ADUATAB1AGQARwBEAEcAbABRAHoAYQBVAE8AcABD AG4AbgB0AG4AcAAyAGwATAA1AHIATwBBAGYAYgAxAGIAZgBoAD kASAA0AEUAdwBwAHMAcwBDAGwAbQBFAFkAMwBoAEsAcwB2ADEA UwBrAEYAYwAyADYAbAB1AE0ANwAyAGsAMgA1AFEALwBnAF**** BqAFoAcgBXAEQAcgBSAHUAbgBtAEIAYQA2AEYAOABmAFMAQwBU AGwAVgB3AGUAdAAyAG4AWQBJAEYANABPAGwANwBZAHEAOQBaAE gAaQBSAGUAMgBwAFEAQQBTAGwASwBJADQAUQA5AHIAeABFAEsA WABRAEMAWgBqAE8AaAAzAE8ANgBKAHgAMwA5AFYAYwBHAEsAYQ BqAG4AbwBCAC8AMwB6AHcAZgBKACsAWABiAHYASwBVADQAaABX AEIAYwArAHoAQQBXAEUAVgBFAHMAdQAyAG8ATwBzAEQAMQB3AH EAZgBmAE8ARgBGADQANwAxAHcASQB0AHYAYwA9AA==&w=1024&mw=1024[/IMG]
      Why would he post a picture like this? Floyd is insecure this dude lives to name drop and be with the joneses, Pacman doesn't even know half o the celebs that visit him, he doesn't even care for facebook, twitter, instagram Floyd always tells people to follow him on instagram and now he takes half naked selfies he must be into gossip.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Why would he post a picture like this? Floyd is insecure this dude lives to name drop and be with the joneses, Pacman doesn't even know half o the celebs that visit him, he doesn't even care for facebook, twitter, instagram Floyd always tells people to follow him on instagram and now he takes half naked selfies he must be into gossip.
        It's called marketing you lil fruit

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Lol you really take this mayweather vs Pac rivalry seriously huh? ....loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            What's up with all this gayness on boxing scene makes me a lil embarrassed to be a boxing fan
            why? I love being a man and I love men.

Violence can be an expression of repressed *******uality and there is an awful lot of pictures of half naked men on this site, makes you think.

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            bye boxing scene my last thread
            Cool story, one less meathead.

Comment

Floyd is very ugly. Manny pac is a far more attractive gentlemen

Comment

Comment

Rumor has it PAC usually weighs 144 for his fights
                  But he has a 2.5 pound Co cK so he comes in just under 147
                  The thing is 10 inches long . Pics on google
                  He rivals Canelo .

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    Lol you really take this mayweather vs Pac rivalry seriously huh? ....loser
                    Sometimes I wonder if he is that stalker/superfan that Pac had to get multiple restraining orders against.

Comment

If Pacquiao wasn't a famous and rich boxer/celebrity he'd really have to work on his personality to even get close to a decent woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X