Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Says He'd Love To Fight Broner or Ghost..Also Spoke To Floyd Over Phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan Says He'd Love To Fight Broner or Ghost..Also Spoke To Floyd Over Phone

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoGlQTrhYaw

Not sure how to imbedd video

Calls out Broner, is up for fighting Ghost or Callazo next

Bang goes that crap Ghost said about Khan turning down the fight. Looks like Ghost h as burnt all his bridges over at GBP, so Richard might not offer him any more opportunities

Broner already ducked. Ghost is a winnable fight for Khan. I prefer Collazo cuz it will be big in Barclays.

Comment

I seriously wanna slap this kid already. wont stop yapping about floyd good god..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Guerrero just signed with Haymon.....I'm sure everything is settled at GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoGlQTrhYaw

Not sure how to imbedd video

Calls out Broner, is up for fighting Ghost or Callazo next

Bang goes that crap Ghost said about Khan turning down the fight. Looks like Ghost h as burnt all his bridges over at GBP, so Richard might not offer him any more opportunities
          I read about so many fighters being afraid of Khan and in most cases I don't think it's true. Broner does seem to be afraid to fight Khan. A win over Khan would get much of Broner's prestige back but he seems to be afraid of losing to Khan and will instead fight somebody safer and easier to beat. Money can't be the reason because a Khan fight would pay Broner very well. I think Maidana knocked much of the heart out of Broner. All of a sudden Broner is not the "CAN MAN" anymore.

Comment

Khan needs to hire Roach and Ariza again***8230; or go back to his style against Kotelnik and Maidana.

Otherwise goobye career coz Virgil is just not doing him any favours.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              Broner already ducked. Ghost is a winnable fight for Khan. I prefer Collazo cuz it will be big in Barclays.
              ghost is a ghost cus hes a coward and Shaffer blocked broner/khan they both were willing to fight each other on the undercard

Comment

''Also Spoke To Floyd Over Phone''

AAAh how cute, the little teenage ***** called her crush to tell him how much she loved him again.

Comment

Originally posted by kdee View Post
                  ''Also Spoke To Floyd Over Phone''

AAAh how cute, the little teenage ***** called her crush to tell him how much she loved him again.
                  You wish that was you.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
                    Khan needs to hire Roach and Ariza again***8230; or go back to his style against Kotelnik and Maidana.

Otherwise goobye career coz Virgil is just not doing him any favours.
                    Khan boxed well in Diaz fight. With Roach it was blind aggression, which worked well, but Virgil at this point is a good choice.

People say "oh oh he got dropped" well diaz drew with Porter a fight before and been a world champ, so he wasnt exactly a chump.

Comment

Working...
                    X