Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I clicked on it for 5 minutes and heard that "Golovkin" guy talking about how some women tied him up and then 3 strong gay guys popped out of a closet so he clenched his butthole around their dicks or some ****.

I clicked off shortly afterwards...

Comment

You know how the Legion Of Doom sit around a table to plot against the Justice League, it was like that instead the only common enemy here was Mayweather. Don't know which caller it was but to hope Margarito fought Mayweather with plaster, with Heredia and Ariza in his corner as well was some hateful/ oddly funny shit to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I clicked on it for 5 minutes and heard that "Golovkin" guy talking about how some women tied him up and then 3 strong gay guys popped out of a closet so he clenched his butthole around their dicks or some ****.

I clicked off shortly afterwards...
        Haha

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Who is the poster that sounds like Brandon Rios? I think he might of been a bit drunk.
          He was my favourite.
          He sounds more punch-drunk than rios for sure! haha.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Who is the poster that sounds like Brandon Rios? I think he might of been a bit drunk.
            He was my favourite.
            Elbosshogg I'm pretty sure

Comment

What time are we getting it on today?

Comment

show had no structure, i think one host needs to mute people when needed( which i dont mind doing), and prompt others to talk, and introuduce new callers, and have set out topics, and then like loadedwraps said - that h2h segment can be sorted out in the chat before they call in.

Comment

Can't believe I ****ing missed it. What time tonight?

Comment

A good test run. Next time more structure. I left as soon as I heard Ronda Rousey would beat Mayweather in a fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      A good test run. Next time more structure. I left as soon as I heard Ronda Rousey would beat Mayweather in a fight lol
                      I have never commented on this topic because I knew most people would say I don't know what I am talking about but I will now: The reason why boxing fans believe that Mayweather would beat Rousey in a streetfight is that they never watched the early start of UFC. I did watch UFC 1,2,3 etc and there you see what happens when a boxer fights a Jiu Jitsu or MMA fighter. Don't get me wrong, Floyd would beat Rousey easily in a boxing match and he is also a lot stronger physically than she is. But if you do not know how to wrestle, you will get taken down. Without takedown defence, Rousey will take Floyd to the ground via single leg, double leg or Judo throw and on the ground Floyd's stronger boxing skills are irrelevant. Watch UFC 1,2 etc and see what Royce Gracie does with guys twice his size in (almost-) no-rules bareknuckle fights and then you will know that Rousey would armbar Floyd Mayweather with ease. She would do the same thing with other welterweight boxers as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X