Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys talking boxing anytime soon ?

Comment

• dont worry that was a minor setback for a major comeback

next tues. they are going to come back stronger

he was gonna give the pass to me, but i passed. i guess im still shook from the very first show

Comment

• jas and golovkin be ducking like Khan ducked Prescott.

Comment

• Rip ride!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            Rip ride!!
            WAR BRADLEY!!!

Comment

• I have bought Skype premium to call in.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                WAR BRADLEY!!!
                STORMTROOPERS!!!!!!!!!!

You know it's me and you in the finals right? ...good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  For someone who constantly bumps this thread and for someone I have been very nice to by giving info and green in here, you don't really contribute jack **** to NSB radio. Have you called in once? Not with this username you haven't. Don't be a hypocrite, if you are going to act like you are all about NSB radio than call in like a man and speak your mind, don't come here to bump this thread so you can sit anonymously as a coward guest who we can't hold accountable for what you say on the forum.
                  hey hey, wtf is your problem? I have not called in cause most of the time your shows do not coincide with my time frame and when I do tune in you have drunks arguing or people talking about wwe stuff they wish happens in the ring. I am perfectly happy just listening in from time to time. I didn't know to become a listener or to support this movement/radio you guys have I had to call in. I wont bump this thread no more then. good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                    hey hey, wtf is your problem? I have not called in cause most of the time your shows do not coincide with my time frame and when I do tune in you have drunks arguing or people talking about wwe stuff they wish happens in the ring. I am perfectly happy just listening in from time to time. I didn't know to become a listener or to support this movement/radio you guys have I had to call in. I wont bump this thread no more then. good day.
                    I'm just putting you on blast, relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                      I'm usually drunk....I love wwe...wtf!

Comment

Working...
                      X