Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol pathetic, loaded is saying robbery. come on dude, this is sad.

we had a 100B bet btw

pac won easily 116-112. why cant bradley fans be gracious in defeat and cry robbery?

Comment

• im about to fire it up, i sent golovkin message, if he comes online, he will take over as GOAT host,

ssm, you approve?

Comment

• im about to fire it up, i sent golovkin message, if he comes online, he will take over as GOAT host,

ssm, you approve?

Comment

• i had two bets with pacquiao'd and loaded still waiting ...

pac won this fight decisively against #3 P4P fighter..... lol and dudes are still saying he needs to prove more. it was actually amazing what he did at this age, against a fighter this great.

can't win em all, and here i was thinking pac would get his credit.. now we have loaded crying robbery. mathed talking all that **** is nowhere to be found too. i always said this would be a competitive fight and thought pac would edge it, but then there were the people talking mad **** saying bradley would ko pac, are nowhere to be found and look ****** now.

Comment

• i had two bets with pacquiao'd and loaded still waiting ...

pac won this fight decisively against #3 P4P fighter..... lol and dudes are still saying he needs to prove more. it was actually amazing what he did at this age, against a fighter this great.

can't win em all, and here i was thinking pac would get his credit.. now we have loaded crying robbery. mathed talking all that **** is nowhere to be found too. i always said this would be a competitive fight and thought pac would edge it, but then there were the people talking mad **** saying bradley would ko pac, are nowhere to be found and look ****** now.

Comment

• going live in 5 mins, al engel and burner, call in from the jump guys

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                lol pathetic, loaded is saying robbery. come on dude, this is sad.

we had a 100B bet btw

pac won easily 116-112. why cant bradley fans be gracious in defeat and cry robbery?
                lol @ sugarmosley, I am just hyping up the post game show, relax. I always pay my bets but it will wait til tomorrow, BS is too laggy right now.
                Last edited by LoadedWraps; 04-13-2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  i had two bets with pacquiao'd and loaded still waiting ...

Well I'm sure they'll pay you. Most don't pay right after the fight. Golovkin is the only one I know that does that. And Freedom.

Comment

• I will listen in, sorry I want to call in but I bought the wrong skype subscription.

Comment

• WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!!! waiting for callers to start

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=132897&cmd=wc

Comment

Working...
                      X