Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Bumped.
    Lol what for?? So peeps can hear u get a bs decision vs me then me
    Eating on the microphone

Comment

• wtf fellas i had no idea a show on yesterday. lets keep it to tuesday 1 a week so all the peeps can get in, and have the best show possible

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Lol what for?? So peeps can hear u get a bs decision vs me then me
        Eating on the microphone
        That episode wasn't recorded I think, was it?
        Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        wtf fellas i had no idea a show on yesterday. lets keep it to tuesday 1 a week so all the peeps can get in, and have the best show possible
        It just kinda happened, lol, but not many people called in.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          wtf fellas i had no idea a show on yesterday. lets keep it to tuesday 1 a week so all the peeps can get in, and have the best show possible
          There wasn't a show yday. Golovkin recorded it for jokes. It's about 15 mins of me and loaded talking nonsense then silence for rest of call. Epi 6 will get deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            There wasn't a show yday. Golovkin recorded it for jokes. It's about 15 mins of me and loaded talking nonsense then silence for rest of call. Epi 6 will get deleted.
            hahahahahha good going jas, now ur gonna make me listen to it dnt worry if its still up. cant be that bad. how TF was it that much silence??? u and loaded can talk about boxing forever.

the first show was like 7-8 hours and we were still going on and on and on lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              That episode wasn't recorded I think, was it?

It just kinda happened, lol, but not many people called in.
              i guess it was...... who called in? not even GGG, hogg, or pea?? maybe i can see why jas wants it down LOL

well until the next one..

WAR NSB RADIO!!

Comment

hahahahahha good going jas, now ur gonna make me listen to it dnt worry if its still up. cant be that bad. how TF was it that much silence??? u and loaded can talk about boxing forever.

the first show was like 7-8 hours and we were still going on and on and on lmao
                It was 4am and I was trying to fall asleep, so show started then 24/7 came on and show was still runnin then I feel asleep

Comment

.....`si

Comment

• now you guys gotta get some named people to call in. Here is a spinoff from the original show hosted by lefty gunz and Ishe Smith called in. That was pretty cool. I think Reed mightve hooked that one up

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...21434&cmd=apop

Comment

• Yea that would be ideal too, I would want Freddie Roach to call in or sechbach so I can rip them both, larryx style.

lefty gunz be ducking NSB radio though, no more heart.

Its been golovkin, jas, sweet pea 50, elbosshogg, larryx, and me thus far.

Comment

Working...
                      X