Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    i might call in sometime....anonymously
    Oh ****.....

Angel needs to call in as well.

Comment

• I hear one more disrespectful word about the KING, I will be forced to call in to set everyone straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        You going to have one before this weekends fights?

Let a cracker know. I'll try to call in again.
        Sweet... 50 ... Pea ... Anyhow... I believe so!

Since the most intriguing card this weekend is on Friday, I was thinking of doing it Friday after the fight since we already touched on predictions. Maybe it's kind of late... Or on Sunday at 6PM or so since most people seem to be home on Sundays. Saturday would be plausible as well.

Of course!! You're one of my personal favs... Pea... Sweet... 50.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        i might call in sometime....anonymously
        Sure, Hou! As you can see we're all chill and it's more of a get together than a host driven show. That's the format of it. Just some fans kicking it and talking boxing.

I was thinking of doing a special show someday where we all watch a fight at the same time (a controversial one) and comment on it live. Not sure if it would work or not.

I'd broadcast the fight on Justin or uStream (so we're all watching the same thing) and pause it after every round to discuss it briefly and continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Sweet... 50 ... Pea ... Anyhow... I believe so!

Since the most intriguing card this weekend is on Friday, I was thinking of doing it Friday after the fight since we already touched on predictions. Maybe it's kind of late... Or on Sunday at 6PM or so since most people seem to be home on Sundays. Saturday would be plausible as well.

Of course!! You're one of my personal favs... Pea... Sweet... 50.

Sure, Hou! As you can see we're all chill and it's more of a get together than a host driven show. That's the format of it. Just some fans kicking it and talking boxing.

I was thinking of doing a special show someday where we all watch a fight at the same time (a controversial one) and comment on it live. Not sure if it would work or not.

I'd broadcast the fight on Justin or uStream (so we're all watching the same thing) and pause it after every round to discuss it briefly and continue.
          Coolio.

and the commentating on the fight sounds interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I hear one more disrespectful word about the KING, I will be forced to call in to set everyone straight.
            Call, Angel. I'll back you up.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Coolio.

and the commentating on the fight sounds interesting.
            Hopefully it works out!! I think it'd be pretty good to revisit the De La Hoya-Mayweather, Castillo-Mayweather, Pacquiao-Bradley I, etc etc together and giving out scores and comments after each round.

---

For those who don't know LarryX called on Episode 4 - FIGHT NIGHT EDITION and it got crazy lol since ElBossHogg was also on the call.

Comment

• If you guys are on right now, post a link, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                If you guys are on right now, post a link, lol.
                http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=132897&cmd=tc

Bookmark it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  It doesn't look like it's live.

Comment

• are we talking **** tonight or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      are we talking **** tonight or what?
                      Set it up.

Comment