Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about how broner is still not humble......i actually like that he's still not humble because thats what makes him who he is.....he wants to keep this type swag because it has brought him this far and it brings entertainment to the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      @rumack, any topics you want us to talk about?
      In the light of Haymon's latest coup, how about the discussing the implications of monopoly control in boxing and whether it would be a good or a bad thing? If someone could turn the Stevenson-Kovalev saga into an analogy about ***** and Crimea that would be great too. Also, speculate on who's got NSB's ATG snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        so i take it live show starts today at 4pm pdt.
        thanks
        in 2 hours from now

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
          What time are you going live?
          since you are uk listener, do you want us to talk about framptons fight this friday or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            since you are uk listener, do you want us to talk about framptons fight this friday or no?
            Ah man, i'm not going to be able to call-in if you're on in 2 hours. I'm down for the weekend show, though.

Might be worth mentioning some of the European fights this weekend - Enzo is fighting for the WBA regular light-heavy strap etc.

Also, are you going to do a UK/Europe round-up on Saturday night, like last week?

Comment

Ah man, i'm not going to be able to call-in if you're on in 2 hours. I'm down for the weekend show, though.

Might be worth mentioning some of the European fights this weekend - Enzo is fighting for the WBA regular light-heavy strap etc.

Also, are you going to do a UK/Europe round-up on Saturday night, like last week?
              yea more detailed this time round, last weeks fights in uk were ****, this weeks are good

Comment

Downloaded a new app, so I can call in from my cell. Any idea whether it is possible to call in via the internet?

Good show by the way. Still can't believe Larry (and his kids) made an appearance.
                Thanks bud. Well I use Skype and pay $6 / monthly for unlimited calls to the US (I have to use Skype in order to play audio files on the show).

There are cheaper plans as well which provide you with enough time:

http://www.skype.com/en/rates/

There are also no-cost / free ways of doing it with iPhone / Android apps. Here is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzU7iUgtIi8

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                Thanks for the info. Rep added. Tuesday is an odd day as everyone will be at work. Weekends I think are the best days for this type of show.

Oh well I try to join in on Tuesday, going to buy a skype subscription so that I can call in.
                Believe it or not, it's more packed on weekdays. Anyhow, we'll do one on a weekday and another one on the weekend so it doesn't matter. And glad you enjoy the show bro! Call in sometime, we'll welcome you with open arms. No ****.

_

Topics being touched tonight:

- Broner's maturity and how it will affect his success / potential
                - Curtis Stevens and his fight this weekend against a 14(10 KO)-0 fighter
                - Biggest SCANDALS through boxing history (based on an article written a few years ago)
                - Oscar De La Hoya and what it could have been (drug / alcohol abuse and how it affected him and his career)
                - PPVs and the increase in price / consistency (Does it affect boxing positively or negatively? How do people feel about the prices?)
                - Steroids in sports... Would you use them? An in depth discussion to understand the context it takes place in
                - Improvements / changes that should be made in boxing (What would you like to see?)

Comment

• Good topics all of them but I won't be home for another 2 hours so I will prob miss it

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Thanks bud. Well I use Skype and pay $6 / monthly for unlimited calls to the US (I have to use Skype in order to play audio files on the show).

There are cheaper plans as well which provide you with enough time:

http://www.skype.com/en/rates/

There are also no-cost / free ways of doing it with iPhone / Android apps. Here is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzU7iUgtIi8

Believe it or not, it's more packed on weekdays. Anyhow, we'll do one on a weekday and another one on the weekend so it doesn't matter. And glad you enjoy the show bro! Call in sometime, we'll welcome you with open arms. No ****.

_

Topics being touched tonight:

- Broner's maturity and how it will affect his success / potential
                    - Curtis Stevens and his fight this weekend against a 14(10 KO)-0 fighter
                    - Biggest SCANDALS through boxing history (based on an article written a few years ago)
                    - Oscar De La Hoya and what it could have been (drug / alcohol abuse and how it affected him and his career)
                    - PPVs and the increase in price / consistency (Does it affect boxing positively or negatively? How do people feel about the prices?)
                    - Steroids in sports... Would you use them? An in depth discussion to understand the context it takes place in
                    - Improvements / changes that should be made in boxing (What would you like to see?)
                    k, did you get times wrong? was meant to start already...

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      NEXT SHOW will be TUESDAY @ 8PM EST. And it will be on every Tuesday at that hour from now on. On Tuesday we discuss the weekend fights and what's ahead, and such and such.
                      As posted, show starts in 30 minutes. Have no idea why TalkShoe started it earlier. Anyhow, the call will start in 30 mins!

Comment

Working...
                      X