Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @golovkin, lol you're a funny dude

Comment

• hey i want in on part of hosting this damn show

Comment

• RULES:

* Speak but also remember that others have to share their opinion as well.
        * DO NOT INTERRUPT, wait for the person to finish his thought.
        *Trash talk is allowed
        * Raise of tone is allowed
        * NO RACISM!!! This have to be the biggest complaint I get.

That's pretty much it.

Let's talk some boxing and kick it!

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          hey i want in on part of hosting this damn show
          go4it man .

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Power-hungry, aren't you!?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              @golovkin, lol you're a funny dude
              NYYYYAAHAHAHA.

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              We're open to having diverse characters on the show so you are more than welcome lol.

Comment

• So 8 o'clock central time is showtime..............gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Power-hungry, aren't you!?
                  golovkin has all da power since he is the mod lol, hes the only 1 who can mute folks and block people

btw hey golovkin, make sure overseas callers like yoz get their fair share on the show since there may be extra cost

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    golovkin has all da power since he is the mod lol, hes the only 1 who can mute folks and block people

btw hey golovkin, make sure overseas callers like yoz get their fair share on the show since there may be extra cost
                    No, don't worry, I can call in for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      Jas brought up some good suggestions. I will make the points clear at the beginning. I have come up with a few sections as well... Spam Jas which is a section where Jas will have a space in the show to bring up any topic of his choice regarding boxing in a 10 minute period. He will spam away with anything that's on his head. Bareknuckle with LoadedWraps, a section for Loaded to lay the smackdown on something that might bother him/irritate him.

And Serious Business... one section for me to bring up an important / serious subject that I think needs attention.

Something important for people to do is to let people finish their thoughts and for those who are sharing their thoughts to take their time but also be aware that others should be given time to speak.

Normal topic discussion remains and the open format of letting anyone call in BUT everyone has to respect the rule of letting others finish and those speaking to not monopolize the conversation and let others speak as well.
                      Sounds good, what time are we starting? larry said 6 CT? So in one hour we start?

Comment

Working...
                      X