Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    You're in over your head like when Nonito faced Rigo.

You're my dude jas, but I give you a punchers chance.

larryx will drive kuyut to the ropes and and force a brutal stoppage by giving him vicious shots to the body and slipping all of his counters in the pocket.
    loaded, i dont need to throw a hundred punches like you to land one.

i dont waste my time in there.

shots fired!

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      loaded, i dont need to throw a hundred punches like you to land one.

i dont waste my time in there.

shots fired!
      I fear for your life jas, I will be ready to throw in the towel if I see you taking too many shots.

Comment

• keep it clean fellas.

im stern but im fair

Comment

• golovkin is going to **** his pants when he sees this lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            lets start tonight at around 5PM PST, couple hours before kovalev fight.
            I would have it after the fight. Plus, the NCAA's will be on at that time.

And if Agnew happens to pull of the upset, I'm going to be laughing my balls off at the Kovahoes on here.

Comment

• People are underestimating the p4p king larryx, he is going to be making some Tyson/Raymi Esque stoppages tonight, I am going to have my muffs on like Clottey did against Manny and absorb shots.

Comment

• before or after sweet pea is fine with me, actually i prefer to have it after. but i know some dudes in the UK dont want to be up at like 3 am

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  People are underestimating the p4p king larryx, he is going to be making some Tyson/Raymi Esque stoppages tonight, I am going to have my muffs on like Clottey did against Manny and absorb shots.

you're making NSB radio sound like a gauntlet at the end of the day the people that join the show are all cool w/ each other. it doesnt sound as bad as it looks on here we end up having a good time we're all boxing fans at the end of the day well most of us that is

Comment

• Yea we have to consider our UK fans lol.

Comment

• i hope people dont talk over each other , im gonna remind golovkin before the show that he has to mute people.

Comment

Working...
                      X