Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the mood to talk ****? I got a couple hours to burn.

Comment

• Was LoadedWraps on your last show? If so, did he yell 'WAR FURY' repeatedly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        NSB Radio Intro Theme Song:

Outstanding

You should put "Problem Solved" at the very end too

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Was LoadedWraps on your last show? If so, did he yell 'WAR FURY' repeatedly?
          I was, but I only said it once, that was golovkin bringing him up I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            I was, but I only said it once, that was golovkin bringing him up I think.

Just listened to episode 2. Good job, guys.

Comment

• I'm down to kick it and talk some boxing later on (about 2 hours or so).

We got Collazo-Khan, very intriguing matchup. I'd also like to talk about Calzaghe, his legacy and place in boxing. Touch on his victory over Hopkins and how significant it is seeing as how Hopkins is still schooling fighters. Vivian Harris beat Paez this weekend... shocker. Thurman and the lack of opposition..

AND Pacquiao-Marquez V because I STRONGLY disagree with Loaded on this topic... Strongly is a soft word to be honest. It disturbs me.

We can also break down Alvarado-Marquez.. So many possible topics really. With boxing there is always something to talk about.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post

Just listened to episode 2. Good job, guys.
                Tyson fury future #1 P4P HW.

Glad you did bud. Call in if you get the chance as well... Everybody is welcome as if the show was theirs. You can stay through the entire show too.. That is the type of show this is. Boxing fans kicking it and talking some boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  I'm down to kick it and talk some boxing later on (about 2 hours or so).

We got Collazo-Khan, very intriguing matchup. I'd also like to talk about Calzaghe, his legacy and place in boxing. Touch on his victory over Hopkins and how significant it is seeing as how Hopkins is still schooling fighters. Vivian Harris beat Paez this weekend... shocker. Thurman and the lack of opposition..

AND Pacquiao-Marquez V because I STRONGLY disagree with Loaded on this topic... Strongly is a soft word to be honest. It disturbs me.

We can also break down Alvarado-Marquez.. So many possible topics really. With boxing there is always something to talk about.
                  okie, i think ill be on

Comment

• Just wanted to post and say you guys are some cool dudes. I have enjoyed hearing you guys talk boxing and shooting the ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      Just wanted to post and say you guys are some cool dudes. I have enjoyed hearing you guys talk boxing and shooting the ish.
                      Damn, appreciate it robust! It's nice to hear that. Remember, you are welcome to call in if you feel like it.. feel free to call whenever you want bro. It's pretty much an open mic for anyone who wants to talk some boxing, everybody is welcomed with open arms as you can see. It's a more dynamic way of discussing boxing aside from text. It's funner as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X