Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys want to do a quick show?

Comment

• I'm down .

Comment

• http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=135972&cmd=wc

call in hoes

Comment

• K I'm on call in fellas
          Last edited by jas; 11-08-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Damn bro. Not time this man... I was actually sick 3 weeks ago with Influenza + something else, and I had to go straight to the emergency room that time. I collapsed physically a few times, it was horrible man. It lasted for about a week and half.

I hallucinate when I'm sick and trying to sleep. I confuse my dreams with reality and it's just a ****ing trip.

This time around I had a cold, very weak, fatigue, body ache, incredibly sore throat, moaning while in bed like "crap **** i feel like ****"... etc etc.

Best of vibes and energy brother, truly wishing you a full recovery. Remember... rest (even if you can't sleep- just keep the body calm so it uses all of its energies on fighting the illness), lots of liquid (orange juice, water), medicine, fruits and hot soup.
            Yeah bro...thanks. Im down for a minute. Flu sucks ass. I gotcha on the liquids soup and rest. Thats all i been doing. I wish this fight didnt come on so ***ing late. Its killing me to stay up and watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              stop deep throating and you'll be fine.
              Hey Led made a Gay Lounge thread. Thinking about making you the moderator for that thread. :WORD:

Comment

• Good show .

Comment

• yup good lil show, if peeps are down after the fight, we can do the real after show.

Comment

• NSB Show let's go!!!

Comment

• What?? You ****ers did one? I was waiting for a link or a pm

Comment

Working...
                      X