Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol while waiting, im eating everything lol got KFC, Jack, Wendy (for the chillie) and carne asada fries lol .

step your game up, stop being embarrassed call in.

STEP YOUR GAME UP, lol.

what you worrried about ? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      lol while waiting, im eating everything lol got KFC, Jack, Wendy (for the chillie) and carne asada fries lol .

step your game up, stop being embarrassed call in.

STEP YOUR GAME UP, lol.

what you worrried about ? lol
      There have been times when I have thought about it. I will think more about it. If there is a pressing issue, that is really important in the sport of boxing, I probably would call in. A major announcement perhaps, or any huge news regarding Adrien Broner or Andre Ward. I will start to consider it more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        There have been times when I have thought about it. I will think more about it. If there is a pressing issue, that is really important in the sport of boxing, I probably would call in. A major announcement perhaps, or any huge news regarding Adrien Broner or Andre Ward. I will start to consider it more.
        That's got vagina written all over it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          That's got vagina written all over it lol
          Call it whatever you want, Unless the issue is really pressing, I probably won't call in, and if you don't like it, deal with it.

Comment

Call it whatever you want, Unless the issue is really pressing, I probably won't call in, and if you don't like it, deal with it.
            Lol emotional mofo lol.

U mad bro...

*joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              Lol emotional mofo lol.

U mad bro...

*joke
              No, I'm fine, but if the issue in boxing isn't big then I won't call in.

If Hopkins beats Kovalev, which I think he will, I will make a strong effort to call in.

Comment

No, I'm fine, but if the issue in boxing isn't big then I won't call in.

If Hopkins beats Kovalev, which I think he will, I will make a strong effort to call in.
                Lol I'm drunk and just playing dude lol.

But yeah I agree Hopkins beats kovalev!!

Comment

• was our weakest show I ever held, maybe cause I did it at like 2 in the morning my time lol, but I still had callers and listerners.

tommorow, if these ****ers, dont put the show up, lets do it big I MEAN BIG.

usually it a close show, (not close we allow any one to call in) but it like a closed circuit type of deal same peeps calling in.

This time lets hustle them in, You dont like me cool, Ill shut up play the background and let you speak you mind and let another dude rebuttal, if a rebuttall is needed.

LETS DO IT.

16 HOURS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• bump just for a reminder, the show happening today stay tuned!

Comment

• How do I listen to past shows?

Comment

Working...
                      X