WBO Youth Champion Tyron Zeuge (12-0, 6 KOs) finally has his first title defense rescheduled. Probably one of the biggest talents at super middleweight, the 21-year-old will go up against equally unbeaten Gheorghe Sabau (10-0, 6 KOs) on April 5 in Rostock, Germany.
Actually, that fight should have gone ahead a week earlier in Berlin but this event was cancelled due to unfortunate events. "That's no problem to me. Now I will enjoy my next victory near the Baltic Sea", says the prodigy of Karsten Roewer in a relaxed manner.
[Click Here To Read More]
Actually, that fight should have gone ahead a week earlier in Berlin but this event was cancelled due to unfortunate events. "That's no problem to me. Now I will enjoy my next victory near the Baltic Sea", says the prodigy of Karsten Roewer in a relaxed manner.
[Click Here To Read More]