Collapse
No announcement yet.

does boxing even need america anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta go **** my wife...................

(you can have america sir slimshady)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      It must be quite galling for Andre Ward to see a guy who he beat quite convincingly making probably 3 times as much money as him.
      It must be quite galling watching everyone of your country's "elite" fighters getting there azzes whooped once they decide to cross the "big pond" cheerio's mate handy dandy bloody hell

Comment

When Floyd retires, I don't even know.

Pacquiao is about to beat Bradley.
        Ward doesn't fight.

We have Crawford?

Oh man it's looking bad.

Comment

While we may be lacking in producing boxers, mostly because our athletes choose better paying/safer sports like basketball, baseball, football, the US still has some of the best trainers and boxing gyms in the world. I mean boxers from all over the world come to the US to train, and on top of that if you can make it in America you can make it anywhere.

But does boxing need America? Probably not, Soccer doesn't need America and it seems to be doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
            It must be quite galling watching everyone of your country's "elite" fighters getting there azzes whooped once they decide to cross the "big pond" cheerio's mate handy dandy bloody hell

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              It must be quite galling for Andre Ward to see a guy who he beat quite convincingly making probably 3 times as much money as him.
              Wards an idiot. He would be making a mill a fight on HBO if he would quit *****ing, fight until his contract is up. Instead he wants to seperate from his promoter to chase a Chavez Jr fighter. Goosen has done a lot for him and made him a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                Wards an idiot. He would be making a mill a fight on HBO if he would quit *****ing, fight until his contract is up. Instead he wants to seperate from his promoter to chase a Chavez Jr fighter. Goosen has done a lot for him and made him a lot of money.
                I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Ward retire sometime soon. It just doesn't seem like his heart is into it, and he seems to prefer commentating a lot more.

Comment

I think the world would do ok without America but much better with America. A high percentage of the best fighters come from America and Vagas is still the location for many big fights. I think many of Wlad's title defenses were against Americans. Many top fighters that aren't Americans like Maidana choose to train and fight out of America so America is important.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                    Well he made $2 million for his last fight. Plus he works as a commentator for HBO. He is doing well.

Some UK fans are just bitter because he humiliated Froch.

Comment

Do professional basketball players need the NBA? No but that's where the $ is

Comment

Working...
                      X