Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's All Have A Great Laugh At Bob Arum!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
    Cool man cool ! "pink K"
    You're ok in my book Holy Warrior. Enjoy your TV Dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You're ok in my book Holy Warrior. Enjoy your TV Dinner
      You too my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Larry has at least 6 alts. Holy Warrior, TMT, RapidCounter, Brandish,Pacquiao'd, I forgot the other one. He has a pic of Rigo as his avi
        Lol,I can tell you for certainty that Rapid Counter isn't Larry, unless he's a white boy living in London?

Comment

Comment

Bob has become a whipping boy. At the end of the day there is no plausible reason why he would even prevent the fight from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
              Bob has become a whipping boy. At the end of the day there is no plausible reason why he would even prevent the fight from happening.
              He can keep all the money in house maybe!?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                  He is risk averse~ it is why he likes matching his own guys because he always has the winner thus always comes out ahead (more or less).

He had a valuable asset that was doing just fine, he saw no reason to risk it even though the rewards were great the risks of making his prime asset worth less and elevating his main competition further was not palatable to him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    He is risk averse~ it is why he likes matching his own guys because he always has the winner thus always comes out ahead (more or less).

He had a valuable asset that was doing just fine, he saw no reason to risk it even though the rewards were great the risks of making his prime asset worth less and elevating his main competition further was not palatable to him.
                    Margarito was a whipping boy,

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                      Margarito was a whipping boy,
                      That was kind of his choice though~

Comment

Working...
                      X