Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did better with a hurt shoulder: Floyd or Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Floyd fake it he knew he lost. He said he had a torn rotator do you see any surgery scars on Floyd? The only way a rotator is repaired is by surgery.only a dumb Floydit will believe a torn rotator heals it self
    Surgery is not the only way to repair a rotator cuff injury. You can get rehab from a physical or occupational therapist. I know, I've helped plenty of people repair cuff injuries and had some myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Wadd View Post
      For speaking the truth?

Is there some bias here? For praising a legitimate great who has never really lost a fight? For facing a prime great in Lewis and getting cheated? For facing a monster puncher in Byrd and doing the honorable thing by quitting while he's ahead? As opposed to fighting on and getting a gift?

Is this another anti-Klitschko thing? I an praising the honorable doings of Vitali over the cowardly ways of money may.
      You praise the guy who quit but trash the guy who fought through the pain,that's ass backwards! When was Chris Byrd ever a big puncher. I trained a guy who actually fought Bryd, ( Paul Mairinaccio)he lost the fight in the 7th but said Byrd wasn't a big puncher at all.

Comment

Danny Williams

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Danny Williams
          Beat me to it

Comment

Shaking my damn head

Comment

Vitali......no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
                Vitali......no doubt
                "Definitely"- in the words of Lennox Lewis, who didn't beat Vitali since vitali was ahead on points when he lost

Comment

Working...
                X