Devon Alexander
    Robert Guerrero
    Shawn Porter
    Leo Santa Cruz
    Gullermo Rigondeaux
    Adrien Broner
    Miguel Vazquez
    Terrence Crawford

These are some of the fighters I have seen mentioned by different posters, who can beat the breaks off of Garcia. I added 2-3 fighters there myself, but the rest are pretty accurate.

Please add some more fighters...any Super Featherweights? Mikey Garcia?

pretty accurate list any decent boxer who takes away dannys stupid no look left hook has a great chance to beat that bum. He will get exposed again soon no way he stays undefeated for long specially if he moves up and fights the big dogs

Comment

floyd
      manny
      bradley
      would all be favored

50/50 with lucas, ruslan, jmm

I think danny could beat everyone else

Comment

I really do give Paulie a good chance to beat Danny

Comment

Come on man, I don't like Danny and he lost last night but this is ridiculous ****. Some of them guys are not even the same weight and I don't think they can all beat danny

Comment

I think Lucas KO's him in a rematch. DG could barely stay on his feet when Matthysse landed anything significant, looked like bambi in there. Matthysse will up his workrate and go for the KO on mediocre Danny. Danny won because of the eye, before the eye Matthysse was beating Danny from pillar to post. The eye was a factor.

Khan was up on the scorecards after round 2. The chin was a factor.

Herrera beats him in a neutral venue, he will jab his way into a rightful victory, the judges were a factor.

Peterson may outwork Garcia, he'd be too tough, Herrera on steroids basically and Peterson actually throws different punches other than a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              pretty accurate list any decent boxer who takes away dannys stupid no look left hook has a great chance to beat that bum. He will get exposed again soon no way he stays undefeated for long specially if he moves up and fights the big dogs
              You're right about the left hook, but somehow it's worked, A LOT.

I don't understand why you say he's a bum after he cleaned out the division basically.

Did he have a ****ty performance last night? Yes. Bum? Over reaction.

Comment

Lol danny will lose his next fight no matter who it is even Ortiz will beat him

Comment

Originally posted by kdee View Post
                  Come on man, I don't like Danny and he lost last night but this is ridiculous ****. Some of them guys are not even the same weight and I don't think they can all beat danny
                  Crawford and Vazquez would box circles around Danny.

Comment

Miguel Vazquez ud's the hell out of him easy
                    PAC
                    May easy ud
                    Bradly
                    Guerrero
                    Thurman
                    April
                    Jmm
                    Kahn rematch
                    collazo
                    In any order could beat flat footed Danny