Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Puerto Ricans think about danny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia: "...estoy muy happido"

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      So i'm deployed right now and didn't get a chance to watch the fight live. I just saw it on youtube in some other language that I don't understand and I don't know how people are saying that Herrera clearly beat Garcia, were the showtime commentators really that high on him last night?

I'm pretty fair I would say, fight should've been a draw.
      When I watched live last night seemed that Herrera was controlling the fight for the most part, however Mauro and AL were getting happy with Garcia throwing punches.. Any punches whether they landed or not...

But they all had Herrera winning on their scorecards.

As did I.. Had him winning by three

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
        When I watched live last night seemed that Herrera was controlling the fight for the most part, however Mauro and AL were getting happy with Garcia throwing punches.. Any punches whether they landed or not...

But they all had Herrera winning on their scorecards.

As did I.. Had him winning by three
        I can see where you're coming from. I was reading some of the posts about Herreras body work on Garcia, and I thought it was terrible. Pot shot jobs to the body had no effect IMO.

I say I see where you're coming from because he pushed the pace from the 5th round on pretty good. But he was pretty sloppy (Not saying Gracia wasn't)

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
          I can see where you're coming from. I was reading some of the posts about Herreras body work on Garcia, and I thought it was terrible. Pot shot jobs to the body had no effect IMO.

I say I see where you're coming from because he pushed the pace from the 5th round on pretty good. But he was pretty sloppy (Not saying Gracia wasn't)
          The body shots to me are still viable since they are landing.. And not only that, Herrera used that to control the distance between them..

I'm no expert, just a fan watching and Herrera looked to me like he was controlling the fight for the most part. But I don't feel that this was a epic robbery either..

Wish Herrera the best in the future and hope swift decides to move up to 147 from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            The Puerto Rican judge had it a draw. The Mexican had it for Garcia.
            I seen you reply to my post predicting a robbery in a thread before the fight. What'd I tell you, son?

And you replied that I'm talking about Danny being favored by the judges when I have Canelo in my avitar, .

Canelo is not a judge, and Danny is not a judge either. My point was not about them, my point was that the judging in Puerto Rico is terrible.

Comment

Just glad to see this guy with him

Comment

Maybe it was a robbery maybe it wasnt, but we can all agree it was a bad performace on dannys end. Im not asking whether he won or not, Im asking do you think puerto rican fans still view him as their champion

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Just glad to see this guy with him

i'd give up my next paycheck for 3 rounds against that guy

Comment

It looked so forced last night.... like we get it showtime danny is PR.. imagine if that was someone like cotto in there last night... forget tito. that crowd would be packed in and electric. it felt like they were just giving away tickets and had people coming in and out not really giving a ****

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
                      The body shots to me are still viable since they are landing.. And not only that, Herrera used that to control the distance between them..

I'm no expert, just a fan watching and Herrera looked to me like he was controlling the fight for the most part. But I don't feel that this was a epic robbery either..

Wish Herrera the best in the future and hope swift decides to move up to 147 from here on out.
                      I agree the body shots counted of course, probably the reason we have the stat of 3-1 Herrera on jabs. Agreed as well that he used them to control distance.

It was a boring fight. No action whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X