No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is Garbage, a lucky garbage man, nothing else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia is Garbage, a lucky garbage man, nothing else

He got lucky against a hot headed, dumb Khan.

Got lucky against Lucas.

Got very very lucky against Herrrera, who kicked his A$$.

Garcia, is not that great. Been saying it, ripe for the plucking.

Freaking Herrera and Zab can beat this bum.

I wonder why do people always feel the need to go towards one extreme or the other.

Comment

Hes got 2 back to back gifts

The Matthysse fight was close but this fight was a flat out robbery

Comment

Garcia's decent it's just that Herrera was looking like a prime Dempsey in there.

Comment

Garcia keeps getting nailed in all his fights, even against the crap fighters like an old Zab and a dead Morales, or Herrera.

How long until he his finished? Give him a couple of more real live dogs, and he's fnished.

It think a true 147 can retire Garcia. I think Porter would retire Garcia.

Comment

every big star has at least one victory that people question. no one gets up to that level on luck alone. dude is solid. styles make fights, herrera's style gave him fits. not to mention, herrera fought the the best fight he's ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
              Garcia keeps getting nailed in all his fights, even against the crap fighters like an old Zab and a dead Morales, or Herrera.

How long until he his finished? Give him a couple of more real live dogs, and he's fnished.

It think a true 147 can retire Garcia. I think Porter would retire Garcia.
              I do think someone is gonna crack his chin, eventually. It's only a matter of time.

Comment

I always thought that someday danny garcia would finally run out of luck; but, it appears he still got it. He did still won, despite the obvious result.

Comment

What a joke indeed.
                  He did get lucky against an average Khan that was killing him according to his own father's words, but the rest? Luck? More like robbery. No big news really, we see this in boxing all the time. The part that sucks the most is that because of this BS we miss out on better fighters that would otherwise get the attention they deserve.
                  But hey, some clown will soon show up saying he's the greatest ever or some other BS 3..2...1

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Hes got 2 back to back gifts

The Matthysse fight was close but this fight was a flat out robbery
                    The Mattysse fight wasnt a gift. Close but the right man won. I had him by a point.

Comment

Working...
                    X