Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Garcia vs Herrera a bigger robbery than Floyd/Castillo or Pacquaio Marquez?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight I would compare this to would be Abril/Rios. Abril was clearly the busier fighter even though he never hurt Rios but Rios had moments where it looked like he landed a few power punches.
    This fight was just like that where Herrera was outworking Garcia by a wide margin but when Danny did land they were the cleaner shots. I thought Herrera won 8-4.

Comment

Yes in the sense it was clear robbery judging by which ROUNDS were given to Danny (thanks open scoring).

I dont think castillo-floyd was as bad as this. Pac - Marquez depepends on which. The third one was awful IMO

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        No need to pay man, herrera was robbed.

Yea he was robbed big time.

Edit: I freakin' hate open scoring!

Comment

People really must hate Garcia and been waiting a long time to be able to bash him. This fight was an extremely close fight. Herrera I knew was going to be a tough fight for Garcia I didn't put any preconceived expectations in my head. People could had called this fight either way but I am going for Garcia, even though he looked mightily distracted he was able to do some damage particularly to Herrara's face and stomach. I wish boxing go back to 15 rounds, 12 rounds is too short for championship fights. Garcia was timing him a lot better down the stretch but he didn't make it easy on himself by not listening to Angel. If they rematch which I think may happen, Herrera won't have a better performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
            Didn't get to see it.
            You are an idiot! Pac vs JMM were not robberies but a close fights that could go either way. This fight and Pac vs Bradley were a daylight robberies. Check your brain for a lose screws.

Comment

Working...
            X