Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was a left hook to the temple. Not the right hand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a left hook to the temple. Not the right hand.

That is what it looks like to me. Here is the Shobox replay... The left hook got him pretty good. The right hand didn't hit him at all. He was already going down before the right hand even touched him. So it was the left hook that did the damage.

Left slap.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
      Im still trying to figure out how Manfredo is still alive let alone standing after those devastating temple punches

[IMG][/IMG]
      Hey I am just saying what it was. He was going down from the left hook before the right hand touched him. The right hand isn't the punch in question but the left hook is.

Comment

Scott just straight up quit, didn't want to be in there.

Shame since I don't think Wilder is any good.

Comment

That boy was hurt bad trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
            That is what it looks like to me. Here is the Shobox replay... The left hook got him pretty good. The right hand didn't hit him at all. He was already going down before the right hand even touched him. So it was the left hook that did the damage.

I paused right when he landed,both punches landed but the right hand wasn't flush but its possible to drop a fighter with a punch that isn't flush.Scott knees bucked when Deontay landed the left hand,and he may have been on his way down before the right landed.The right hand may have finished finished him off.It was a legit KO,people just can`t believe that Wilder hits that hard or they just fill threatened by Wilder.

Its possible to drop a fighter with a punch that isn't flush.Kostya Tzsu drop Sharmba Mitchell with a right cross that wasn't even flush,and Foremen dropped Fraiser with right crosses that didn't land flush also.Wilder is just a devastating puncher.
            Last edited by boxingfeind; 03-15-2014, 09:51 PM.

Comment

It was the right hand too. People think just because you have your hands up you wont get hurt when a guy with the size and athleticism of wilder is blasting your guard? Clearly aint been in the ring.. the guard aint an x button on ps4 that automatically blocks shots.. it can be battered, and split. Hell your own gloves can hit you in the face if your guard aint structured enough.

scott got overpowered by an athletic monolith... the left did some damage, and that right hand hit him through the guard.

Comment

That left to the head was brutal. Jesus.

Comment

Just be thankful he has boxing gloves on and isn't a bareknuckler.

Comment

Working...
                  X