Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youre surprised the guy with 30 kos got a first round ko, lol ok

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      It looked like his right hand got through and grazed the side of Scott's chin/head. I know it looks fishy but I think Scott was legit hurt. Remember dude having a seizure on the mat from a glancing blow against Wilder a few fights ago
      He got caught with 2 right hands though after Wilder split his guard....this....I don't know... I guess Scott has a glass chin.

The left hook landed, but it wasn't like it was clean. The right hand either barely landed or not at all.

Comment

Scott's chin never been tested. I think its just glass. The left hook got him.

Comment

Any gif or replay?

Comment

The left looked glancing while the right didnt even land. He must have been hurt though because he was truly trying but struggling to get up!

Comment

LOL @ fake. Big left hook and then a straight that hit the temple.

Cant fake the way Scott's legs went.

Comment

100% fake. Neither punch was hard enough to do the damage. Malik's eyes were also clear.

Ultimately, this is not gonna help Wilder. He's gonna keep thinking he's the second coming of prime Tyson but Stiverne and Arreloa won't play around.

Comment

I had questions until I saw that left hook in slow motion. Legit KO.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    id like to see a poster here get punched by wilder in the forehead and try to fake it.
                    The dude has the heaviest hands I have ever seen. He knocks guys out cold in sparring with 18 oz gloves and head gear, but I guys a left hook to the temple can't drop a guy. Only on ****ing NSB.

Comment

So GBP are going to fix another fight while the FBI is investigating them for fight fixing?

Comment

Working...
                      X