Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Drills Malik Scott With First Round KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some freaking BS ! This crap must stop n boxing Angulo and Scott probably went to same school the academy of diving !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Anyone posted this gif already?

Comment

• There's no way that left hook knocked scott out i'm not buying it. The right straight completely missed, possibly landed on the chest but this fight seemed very suspicious.

Comment

• That was a fixed fight the left hook would not have hurt the ring girl. wilder is a wild animal who should be locked in a cage. He will be in jail within 2 years

Comment

• That looked suspicious because that left hand wasn't even closed when Wilder hit him. And that supposed step up in opponents for him was like stepping up out of the sump pump and into the basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
              I don't think one person has "hated" on Wilder

The discussion has been about Scott just showing up for a check.
              A la Angulo vs Canelo?

Comment

• So much for Malik Scott and his 'bring your popcorn" bull****. Damn popcorn didnt even get a chance to enter the microwave lmao

Comment

• Not necessarily a fixed fight.

Could be he just didnt want to take a beating. The punch connected but he didnt look hurt.

Comment

• Scott looked at wilder the entire time he was going down..

"how was that, did I sell it ok? Well I'm not getting up."

Even wilder looked surprised, than turns around and looks at the fans and smiles acting like he did something.

Smh, GBP needs to go...

Comment

• stop speculating, it's not how the glove looks, it's the fist inside...this may make Klitch think twice...even vs a strong novice...Liston would've cleaned Wilders clock w/his immense 85" (not 84 as normally stated)reach...

Comment

Working...
                      X