No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Drills Malik Scott With First Round KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
    Strange...it look like it didn't even land but Scott look genuinely stunned. If this was for real, wilder has scary power.
    wilder has undeniable huge power but its a damn shame he hasn't faced anyone with any semblance of a good chin or tenacity to test his stamina and resolve. I feel this may come back to bite wilder and its not really his fault. hes been matched way too cautiously

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      wilder has undeniable huge power but its a damn shame he hasn't faced anyone with any semblance of a good chin or tenacity to test his stamina and resolve. I feel this may come back to bite wilder and its not really his fault. hes been matched way too cautiously
      His next fight will be against Stiverne/Areola winner but I suspect he takes a interim fight

People need to realize though that the HW division is crap, people are asking for Wilder to fight contenders but truth is there aren't many and the ones that there are aren't very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
        His next fight will be against Stiverne/Areola winner but I suspect he takes a interim fight

People need to realize though that the HW division is crap, people are asking for Wilder to fight contenders but truth is there aren't many and the ones that there are aren't very good.
        partially true but there are guys with good chins that could extend wilder and give him that invaluable later round experience like mariusz wach or Dominick guinn. his management keeps feeding him guys that lack chin and or heart. he really needs rounds to hone his skills and his management is doing him a disservice by feeding him easy kayo victims. I really like wilder and his offensive talents but im very concerned about his stamina and technique. his management team really needs to wake up and match him with more durable fighters before its too late. they may end up feeding him to the wolves before even getting him a good 10 round fight

Comment

• I said before this fight Malik is a quiter

Looks like he took another dive

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Boxing is their job. They all show up for a check.
            What part of "JUST" showing up for a check did you not understand?

Comment

• I swear, I never like to openly criticize my Philly army...but that soldier Malik Scott should just try out for the US diving team....I thought he took one against Chisora as well.....once he got robbed on NBC, I had a feeling he would stop giving a ****...it's all about a check now!!

Comment

• Looked a clear dive to me, a pawed hook that landed with the inside of the glove, a nothing shot, and the follow up right hand didn't even connect. Plus Scott's eyes looked clear as day afterwards. Pretty shameless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                  I don't think it was fixed. I think that Malik Scot got caught and pretended to be more hurt than he was. It was his decision to take a dive, it wasn't part of some elaborate plan.

That's why you know he will keep his mouth shut. He has nobody that he can rat out for having the fight fixed. He will keep quiet because it was all his doing and admitting it can get him banned from Boxing and take away his purse.
                  I think so too.

This was exactly what Wilder didnt need, I'd be amazed if GBP or Haymon wanted a crappy first round KO

Comment

• Anyone posted this gif already?

Comment

• Great win for Wilder!

Comment

Working...
                      X