Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching the matchroom card just starting ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porter will knock brook out

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      porter will cause all kinds of problems for brook, awkward style, pressure, and punches with pop

he better hope paulie wins
      i reckon paulie would do a job on brook with his boxing skills and experience

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
        i reckon paulie would do a job on brook with his boxing skills and experience
        paulie is past it imo

few years ago yea he wud be fave

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          paulie is past it imo

few years ago yea he wud be fave
          obviously he doesnt have the power lol,
          i was more on about his ring IQ

Comment

• the problem for Brook is that Porter just has one of those styles - the physical type, and has more speed than anyone Brook has faced. We'll see if Showtime has improved dealing with intelligent boxers after the two Diaz fights - Paulie might not win all these fights, but he can lay out a blueprint if you let him. still a hard call for all the potential matchups. I'm now more interested in porter-paulie at least

Comment

• Brook looked slow and not as sharp as usual tonight.

KB should've fought Alexander when he had the chance (or hope Paulie's able to pull of the upset) because Porter is a tougher matchup for him. That said, people are confusing him with his level of opposition because he's being underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                isnt fieldings trainer the extrainer of khan for prescott fight
                Oliver Harrison. He did very little wrong with Khan.

Khan had that random Cuban guy when he got splattered by Prescott. He had 1 fight with Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                  obviously he doesnt have the power lol,
                  i was more on about his ring IQ
                  true

he's not fast as he use to be, been in many tough wars, for kell that fight is more winnable than porter..

porter is all wrong for kell, that low duckin style, punches from unnatural angles, constant pressure, he'll be all over kell

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Oliver Harrison. He did very little wrong with Khan.

Khan had that random Cuban guy when he got splattered by Prescott. He had 1 fight with Khan.
                    oh ok impressive knowledge

Comment

• sometimes when i watch brook fight, he seems to have concentration lapse, fighting low level competition for so long cant do a lot for ur motivation

maybe kell has something we have yet to see which he will show against tougher competition

Comment

Working...
                      X