Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Pacquaio was just using the no testing excuse so he could duck Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pacquaio was just using the no testing excuse so he could duck Floyd.

That actually makes him a pretty good boxer. if he is clean.

I should have known you could not make it through a whole day without a trash Pacquiao thread. Pacquiao wants to fight Mayweather but Mayweather does not want to fight Pacquiao. That should be obvious to any intelligent, fair minded person. If Pacquiao had immediately agreed to all of Mayweather's special test demands Mayweather would have come up with some other reason why he would not fight Pacquiao.

Comment

I can't even argue with you. Your just an idiot

Comment

red k.

reported.

Comment

you nor i should understand this concept without a finance nor business degree

pacquiao/mayweather will generate x amount of money

pac deserves a % of x, he's sold the second most ppvs next to floyd nd can draw.. he deserves 35-40% thats generated.. not 35-40 mill

low balling works on twerps like you.. but not people like pac

makes sense?! if not, thats fine..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I should have known you could not make it through a whole day without a trash Pacquiao thread. Pacquiao wants to fight Mayweather but Mayweather does not want to fight Pacquiao. That should be obvious to any intelligent, fair minded person. If Pacquiao had immediately agreed to all of Mayweather's special test demands Mayweather would have come up with some other reason why he would not fight Pacquiao.
            Too bad he didn't, and the bold further proves that you acknowledge that he didn't agree. Ariza said it best, when 40mill was thrown at him he didn't respond by asking for a higher demand, he instead walked off.

Comment

Pacquiao is just letting the commission do its job.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                That actually makes him a pretty good boxer. if he is clean.
                Southpaw110 thinks Pacquiao is a pretty good boxer if he is clean. Hell that's much better than winning fighter of the decade. Don't forget that Manny beat the hell out of Margarito and Southpaw110 said Margarito would have made Hagler quit. By that logic Southpaw110 has to believe Pacquiao would easily beat Hagler.

Comment

This thread is azz like booty

Comment

Vegas commission good enough Doe

Comment

Working...
                    X