No announcement yet.

in 12 hours time, Deontay Wilder becomes "legit"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
    How many more bronze bombings must there be before the haters recognize the brilliance of the Tuscaloosa Tornado?! HOW MANY????!!!!
    That alabama power

Comment

• so is he still a fraud?

Comment

• Man I just love the hype Wilder is already getting, especially from Americans

That will make Wlad folding him within 2 rounds so much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          I will take that as you can't, I could name 25 guys but the last 10 or so would be no better or worse than Scott.

He beat Glazkov easily and he is still fairly highly thought of.
          Take it for what I said, I don't have time to come up with a list of 25 fighters just because you said to. You make the list since you have that much time to kill smart a55. As you see, Scott was garbage, just as I told you he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulver View Post
            Woah, way too big a challenge.

From all indications, Scott is gonna come in and lay down tonight because the Yank powers that be, with Seth Mitchell destroyed, have decided that Wilder is their man.

Scott will likely get a little extra for finding a nice place to land on the mat to keep the "perfect KO record" intact.

What a joke. Wilder is a BUM and eventually will be exposed as Mitchell was.
            Great prediction! That's excatly how it went. He let the hype train roll on with that garbage dive.
            Last edited by Boxing Goat; 03-16-2014, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              wlad would like to face him? where do you get that from? the zero offers he has sent to wilder? the fact that he's fighting a bum like leapai? wlad knows up close and personal how dangerous wilder is and that's why he's ducking
              Are you aware what a mandatory challenger is? We can all explain it for you , if you so need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                wilder just demolished a guy who is much better than wlad's opponent. you gotta ask yourself who is the real champ? then you gotta answer yourself. wilder!
                You're a moron, Scott was a bum. He layed down on top of that.

Comment

• look liked a dive to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                    How many more bronze bombings must there be before the haters recognize the brilliance of the Tuscaloosa Tornado?! HOW MANY????!!!!
                    Just one worth a crap. this fight was picked just like the rest, because Scott was an easy mark who was willing to take a dive for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
                      look liked a dive to me...
                      Exactly. Neither punch looked like they landed.

Comment

Working...
                      X