Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DelaHoya tweets: Regarding all these rumors about my company and Richard Schafer.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar realized it's better to get paid and and not do anything, than get in a War he won't win.

He's hasnt been a part of GBP for awhile now, get over it, be happy your getting paid.

Comment

There's a couple articles floating around claiming that the FBI was investigating Golden Boy and that they recently raided their offices. I haven't taken them seriously, but I'll eat my shorts if they end up being true and that's what the beef is about.

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya has made it known he wants to squash the cold war and wants to work with Arum again, Richard is in cahoots with Haymon not too. Pretty soon Richard will start up his own promotional company with Haymon they are already signing up all the fighters and creating a monopoly

These are the true bad guys of boxing not Arum or King.

Richard will talk to Oscar, and they will squash it in private and act like nothing happened.

Comment

Ominous. "My company."

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
            oscar back on that coke!
            No, I think he's off the coke. He's probably clean and he's realizing that Richard Schaefer is Al Haymon's b**ch, which pretty much makes Golden Boy Haymon's company. De La Hoya didn't work so hard his whole life so Mayweather's boyfriend can waltz in and run his company.

Comment

If he was gonna say all the rumors are bull**** why be so mysterious about it.

Comment

I dont think Oscar is to comfortable working with Haymon and Sheaffer is but then again Sheaffer is the business dude who knows how to handle money Oscar was just a mediocre fighter with a decent following

Comment

lol, probably another rehab announcement

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Someone on twitter made an interesting point that Oscar specifically said "my" company. Could mean something.
                    i agree that was the first thing i noticed

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Oscar De La Hoya has made it known he wants to squash the cold war and wants to work with Arum again, Richard is in cahoots with Haymon not too. Pretty soon Richard will start up his own promotional company with Haymon they are already signing up all the fighters and creating a monopoly

These are the true bad guys of boxing not Arum or King.

Richard will talk to Oscar, and they will squash it in private and act like nothing happened.
                      It's thier time now.

Comment

Working...
                      X